Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
As someone with Irish ancestry I find these jokes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Enzo has new merchandise...

I don't even know what to think.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Cavauro posted:

I don't watch Supernatural, that cartoon about gem people, and other things that are an attack people on here who i actually like, etc.

But you are a Bengals fan...

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I've said it before and I'll say it again - if you have to keep shoving it down the viewer's throats and telling them Roman is the guy, he really isn't.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
When you say “ketchup”’ you mean “Heinz,” right?

This is one of the small hills in my marriage I’ve picked to die on - my wife bought a bottle of Hunt’s one time and didn’t understand why I immediately walked to the corner store for the proper brand of ketchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

fatherofmustard posted:

Asuka having a 2 1/2 year streak and then losing at WM was kind of like the Patriots having a perfect season and then losing the Super Bowl.

Yeah, but there the bad guys lost.

• Locked thread