Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ok so if everyone around you is not an Enzo amore fan (low probability) the shorts with consensual written on the dick and a pile of poo poo drawn on the rear end are gonna raise some eyebrows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TV Zombie posted:

I wonder what else Vince will try once Roman gets booed again.

the light comes up on the monday night raw ring, roman reigns is seated alone, on a stool, in the center of the ring. he tells the audience that every other wrestler took the day off to go to six flags, but roman still came into work because thats what the big dog does. he comes into work because he respects the fans and wants their respect. every other wrestler would rather ride rollercoasters than perform for the wwe universe, but not the big dog.

then he'll introduce replays of some of his matches throughout the years and does a vh1 storytellers kind of thing to explain how he actually is a good wrestler i mean just look at these matches with aj you liked them right? what about when braun flipped that ambulance that was cool right? that'll be the rest of raw.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mustard, relish, diced onions, poppyseed bun. this is The True Dog

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1018719634055311360

db making sure to get the word out that yes, he did see how lovely the show was tonight.

• Locked thread