Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
AJ and Shinsuke again? Does AJ have any testicles left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Vince is a feeble old man who will spite the world and his benefit to show he’s right. He’s like he says, he’s Stone Cold and everyone is the Corporation preventing Roman from going over.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Onmi posted:

The Vince story is why I'll never believe when they say "Oh they don't care that Roman gets booed." Bullshit you don't care. You would not be going this loving hard on trying to get him cheered if you didn't care.

It’s all Vince knows. Create one mega star and ride him for all he’s worth until he’s ground to dust or leaves. He can call it a day and focus on other efforts like XFL

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i can't wait for braun to cash in and then we get 6 months of roman whining about how he was cheated

Braun will cash in and Roman will beat Braun next PPV.

I'd rather sell it as Braun is such a monster he formally challenges both from the start or in the middle of the match and pins Brock. Then Roman can pin him later as Vince would do

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
American ketchup is basically sugared tomatoes and kids love sugar. Hershey’s isn’t even chocolate. America is also a marketing scheme without integrity so the oligarchy can make a buck and citizens are sheeeeeeeeeeeeples who slave, legaly and willfully without thought to making it better managed.

I just turned heel and went the crazy whacky foreigner route (even though I am a US Canadian citizen).

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Butterbean...is fat you see...so therefore...

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
As long as everyone are superstars and it is sports entertainment I think Vince has not gone the right way with this. How about Extreme Niceness PPV? A wholesome PPV where everyone supports each other in accomplishing tasks and challenges? How about a debate that ends with Sasha and Bayley becoming friends again and that whackily ends up with a positive lesbian romance angle? I don’t think we’ve explored the depths of sports entertainment. Can we get Shinsuke and Asuka whacky asians rooming with Baron Corbin as he tries to explain American culture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wait hold up...what does suspending Hulk Hogan from the Hall of Fame for a limited time actually do? Like...no royalties? Or is it as useless as I feel it to be?

And I hope Daniel Bryan gets use of Vince's facilities and to wrestle. But a 2 year deal means he won't be champion. But maybe good money for the family. Perhaps if lucky he negotiated he's part time and can do other stuff too.

• Locked thread