Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
the more I see Bobby Lashley the more I become genuinely worried he is gonna pop one day and fly around the arena making a pppfffttt sound until only his deflated skin remains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

IcePhoenix posted:

I refuse to believe this part

Also as far as watching RAW goes, just lol anyone who doesn't "watch" it as background noise while doing something else so you can check out if the segment is bad (most of it) and pay attention for any good parts (Seth)

I think you're doing it wrong if you think barely watching it is better than just not watching it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

We're the face and WWE RAW is the heel stamping on us forever.

it just occured to me some indy guy should use the ankle lock as his finisher but call it the heel turn

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

instead of watching raw I watched a three hour lecture about the lore behind kingdom hearts

it was a good decision

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

but my way I get to see the good stuff while not being bothered by the bad stuff

with my way you also manage to see the good stuff

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

Can you explain what Kingdom Hearts is? Like, in-universe?

*sigh*

*pulls out chart*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

not really related to anything but this owns and made me very happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeUd8mZwOIo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

I wonder what else Vince will try once Roman gets booed again.

He'll make roman a compelling and complex character with understandable motivations and weaknesses that make his matches compelling.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Serious question how the hell can someone be suspended and re instated from a hall of fame, especially when it's not even a physical hall

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Well at least if there was a physical hall they could like, take his picture down and put it back up

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I mean, I understand getting kicked out of a hall of fame, I dont get how you get suspended from a hall of fame

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Also what's even the point. No one gives a poo poo about Hogan. His last blip of pop culture relevance was a reality show 15 years ago

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Is there gonna be anything good in this ppv because otherwise its octopath traveler night baybee

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The fact titus has been employed for so long despite clearly not caring if hes fired is amazing

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I just saw the results and lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Carmella is probably the most inexplicable booking decision I have ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Idea: to improve the shows, have a planned segment every week where the New Day and Ember Moon and John Cena and so forth come out to the ring and talk about what anime means to them. Have this instead of lashley segments

Hosted by Brennan Williams

• Locked thread