Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
So are they going to do another Asuka vs Carmella match at Summerslam or is Carmella going to defend against someone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dimebags Brain posted:

All WWE feuds must at a minimum last 3 PPVs, so Summerslam will be Asuka/Carmella 100%.

At least with cobranded PPVs that means it won't take 6 months to get through a feud!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

the escape goat posted:

I cancelled my network subscription today. Under the "why are you cancelling", I wrote in "I can't take the Roman push anymore."

I wonder if they bother to check those and, if so, how many similar complaints they've gotten.

Not that it would change anything, but still.

(Also, zero point in subscribing since I go to the pub to watch raw, SD and every PPV anyhow...)

When I cancelled years ago I said "push Roman Reigns" for my reason so you've only cancelled me out, the inertia of his push will continue.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fatherofmustard posted:

Fun fact: At 36, Finn was the youngest person in that match

Braun is younger than that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fart blood posted:

What's funny is Dolph is a libertarian so the fact that he works hard and gets nothing flies directly in the face of one of his beliefs.

(I have no idea if he really is a libertarian but come on he's totally a libertarian.)

He's only a libertarian if other wrestlers start talking about how smart he is.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

The head of NXT also probably backed off when they got backlash for it back in 2015. This reeks of Vince.

The head of NXT is Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative. But I'm sure Vince didn't tell his heir apparent about his plans to bring back Hogan.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Remember the reports that Triple H was seen negotiating with Hogan that people tried to blow off as planted by Hogan and WWE had no real interest in him?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

VJeff posted:

So hey, am I wrong for thinking that putting aside however you feel about Hogan being a racist leathery old ghoul, he's not worth any loving money in 2018?

Like, in what way is Hulk Hogan going to draw money or affect ratings at all? Maybe he'll pop a rating on Raw once.

Hogan merchandise will always sell. They want him as a brand ambassador more than anything though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Starting to feel bad for Dark Star he's been convincing himself that WWE is about to give up on Carmella for about a year now.

• Locked thread