Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bartok
May 10, 2006

I wasn't really paying attention until the main event which was fun. I guess Drew won so Seth can bring someone out in his corner to even the odds. I hope it's Ambrose but I'll settle for Jason Jordan. Knowing WWE it will probably be no one or The Big Dog pulling double duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

rovert posted:

On Renee Young's podcast, she acknowledged she looks like Michael Jackson and has had fillers.

She's only 25!

bartok
May 10, 2006

I like to think that the day Roman Reigns is finally cheered and accepted as the face of WWE is the day Vince McMahon will finally be at peace and drop dead with a poo poo-eating grin on his face.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Optimist with doubt posted:

Bruce Pritchards podcast had a pretty good episode about brawl for all.

How is the podcast? Jeff Gerstmann was talking about it on a recent Bombcast and it piqued my interest. Whenever an old wrestling guy who wasn't a wrestler has a podcast I just assume it is nothing but terrible takes on modern wrestling and pining for the good old days.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I'm told Hogan was a hero to most but he never meant poo poo to me. Straight up racist that sucker was simple and plain. So motherfuck him and Ultimate Warrior too.

• Locked thread