Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

coronaball posted:

I get to play at team that has put up scores of 188 and 174 in the past 3 weeks.

Thisisfinedogfire.jpg

yeah you do!

Good luck, hope it's a barnburner on both sides

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Dec 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

coronaball posted:

Yes we can decide on that in the off-season.

I get to play at team that has put up scores of 188 and 174 in the past 3 weeks.

Thisisfinedogfire.jpg

Congrats on that #1 seed! :)

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

yeah you do!

Good luck, hope it's a barnburner on both sides

There it is! Let's burn this barn!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Good game jabro! Now to sit and wait and see who my Super Bowl opponent will be. :dance:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Silly Burrito posted:

Good game jabro! Now to sit and wait and see who my Super Bowl opponent will be. :dance:

Good game and good luck next week.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
hey coronaball,
knock knock

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

hey coronaball,
knock knock

coronaball posted:

Who's there?

The finals! By 0.34 points! Congrats, and best of luck.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

The finals! By 0.34 points! Congrats, and best of luck.

Dayum, that was close.

But if it sticks, we'll have the two previous Super Bowl winners against each other for this year's Super Bowl. Good luck and hopefully no one gets injured,

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I'm tentatively excited, but I dunno. The app already changed the scoring on Moore's fumble play like 4 times. If you need me I'll be reading the Stat correction threads on various fantasy forums for the next hour.

But it was a good game regardless!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

This is a unique situation. Since our matchup was so close and within the margin of a possible stat correction, should I not lock Drunk Nerds from add drops? Stat corrections are not final until Thursday.

Of course if he doesn't want/need any transactions, it's a moot point.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

coronaball posted:

This is a unique situation. Since our matchup was so close and within the margin of a possible stat correction, should I not lock Drunk Nerds from add drops? Stat corrections are not final until Thursday.

Of course if he doesn't want/need any transactions, it's a moot point.

Great question, I was wondering about this too.

I'll just refrain from putting in a waiver claim, and if things change I'll see who's in the FA. Not a big deal.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

Great question, I was wondering about this too.

I'll just refrain from putting in a waiver claim, and if things change I'll see who's in the FA. Not a big deal.

I'm fine with it either way.

Edit: That is one change I'd like to request next year: Don't lock out 3rd and 4th place from waivers.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Dec 19, 2018

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Congrats Coronaball on a great game!

But...

THREE TIME

THREE TIME

THREE TIME WORLD GOON MONEY LEAGUE CHAMPION!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Congrats!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Good job. You would think 133 points would be enough, but not this time. I'm gonna have nightmares about AB spinning Marshon Lattimore around like a goddam dreidel.

PM me your PayPal or Wallet address please!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

coronaball posted:

Good job. You would think 133 points would be enough, but not this time. I'm gonna have nightmares about AB spinning Marshon Lattimore around like a goddam dreidel.

PM me your PayPal or Wallet address please!

Done. Best of both worlds. Saints win, but the Steelers racked up a ton of fantasy points for the win in the fantasy Super Bowl.

Much better than the other way around!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Congrats!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Money shipped.

Any suggestions are welcome for next year. I'll keep this league going as long as SA has enough traffic to keep it full. FAAB maybe?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Would you consider next year splitting that into 10% for the most points and then 10% for third place? It would give two more teams a bit more to play for on championship weekend. Since Yahoo records who came in third, it might be a nice little bonus.

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm fine with it either way.

Edit: That is one change I'd like to request next year: Don't lock out 3rd and 4th place from waivers.

My suggestions for next year:

1. Split the last 20% to 10% for most points and 10% for third place.

2. Don’t lock waivers for third/fourth place.

I’m definitely in favor of trying FAAB.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
I vote for faab

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
I will always vote for faab waivers.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I know the number is completely arbitrary, but what would be the amount that is usually given? $200?

What really would be interesting is if you could tie it in to the auction money. So if you left $50 out of your $200 auction bucks on the table, you’d actually start with $250 FAAB.

Not that I’d actually want to do this, but it would throw an interesting dynamic into the draft.

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

You're the one for me, fatty.
I also vote for FAAB.

Thanks for another fun season. I'll be back next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD

Silly Burrito posted:

I know the number is completely arbitrary, but what would be the amount that is usually given? $200?

What really would be interesting is if you could tie it in to the auction money. So if you left $50 out of your $200 auction bucks on the table, you’d actually start with $250 FAAB.

Not that I’d actually want to do this, but it would throw an interesting dynamic into the draft.

Standard settings are $100 faab and $200 auction. I don't see an issue having extra faab money if that's being proposed.