Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Is the Miz sporting bags under his eyes or am I imagining things

I do hope parenthood is treating him and Maryse well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Kerwin?

Berwyn?

wait nope sorry, carry on

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I was hoping for a little more with the Jeff Hardy sleeve-things Nakamura ditched on his way to the ring

like, did he get them from Jeff? Do they just sort of appear on your arms after prolonged contact with him?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Shoenin posted:

Wait oh god
Extreme Rules is 11 matches?

And why the gently caress are they advertising a loving RAW match during a match your top SD champions are having

same reason they keep relegating the match to a quarter of the screen in favor of NEXT ON CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST

terminal incapacity to give even the tiniest gently caress

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

and now for your viewing pleasure, Dollar-Store Andy Kaufman and the Waste of a Women's Division

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Kane with the practical solutions that his future constituents can count on

:patriot: :devil:

• Locked thread