Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Thunderdome: We Don't Need Another (Benalish) Hero

I actually came up with a Modern-legal list of all old-bordered cards a little while back, if I don't end up playing and someone needs another list I'd be happy to share it.

E: Really wanna play with some old-school creatures but I feel like that's sub-optimal when you have stuff life Dark Ritual, Counterspell, FoW etc available. Maybe not though, might just come up with some lists for the hell of it.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jul 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Rabbi posted:

You can put 4x Survival, 1x Genesis, and 1x Squee into a deck, and then play with pretty much any creatures you want. This link has a few lists: https://www.channelfireball.com/home/recurring-nightmares-geocentrism/

Thank you for reminding me that Mystic Enforcer exists, loved that card back in the day.

Also if you add "is:old" to a search on Scryfall, it will only return cards that are legal for this event, with the exception of promos in the old frame.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

TheLawinator posted:

Y'all are bringing out chemical weapons while I'm screwing around with academy rector...

Yeah I'm sitting here all "well that Pestilence pre-con from Urza's Saga was pretty good, how can I make that a viable deck" while the rest of you are doing real-rear end Legacy stuff. Apparently I have some homework to do if I want to play in this...

• Locked thread