Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Mother of loving god, the bastards really made a slurpee that tastes like crunch berries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

BovineFury posted:

Crunchberry Slurpee got an A for accuracy from me, but it was too weird for my liking.

It's uncanny, I kind of liked it, I want to go back...

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

one of my favorite SA posts ever was about some Slurpee expert giving the poster a lecture about how to properly fill a Slurpee cup (the lid goes on first!). no idea who posted it but it was probably like 2010. I wanna read that again

e: "been doing this for years" was the choice quote

The fuckers at my nearest had an employee stationed at the slurpee machine acting as a bartender filling the lines flavor requests, no self service allowed. She didn't even fill mine up to the brim of the cup, and yes the lid came on last :mad:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Toss a megaslurp to the diabetes mom and tell her to think of chocolate rabbits

• Locked thread