Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/Felixgott/status/1015939910447005696

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I agreed to go watch the game round the in laws but they won't get drunk and lairy ftl

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

what in the gently caress

I'm a big loving idiot OP. They're the kind of people who'd pause the game because we need to watch my niece do a song from frozen for the 9000th time

Jesus Christ what have I done

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

You are a huge moron

Agreed

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Update: my wife has bought me a crate of DAB

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

*in an extremely tory voice*

a bloo bloo pls dont smash da ambulans a5h

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

iirc some study said theyll be domestically abusing each other in the streets of albion tonight either way, but even more so if england lose

from the buzz kills at nhs england

https://twitter.com/NHSEngland/status/1017079930071470080

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Aphex- posted:

Well at least we'd get two consolation prizes

dissing liz is bannable

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

the in laws have gone to the chippy i've gone for a sausage in batter

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ENGLAND EXPECTS EVERY MAN WILL DO HIS DUTY

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Set piece!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

They'll be drinking poison in split tonight

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

sassassin posted:

This commentary is nauseating. You'd think England were 4-0 up in the final.

gently caress off and shag a sheep cus it's coming home!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hoddle's poo poo but at least he sounds like he's enjoying himself

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Feels like this could get away from England at any moment I am predicting 5-1 Croatia

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, Croatia honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my team. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont have players that were perviously la liga. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal team that takes good set pieces, scoress free kicks and headers and penalties and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house in Cheshire, im seriously.. dont eever potst about your fuking poverty team on these forums ever the gently caress again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Aphex- posted:

I've come around to sterling, he actually does a gently caress lot. the only thing he hasn't shown yet is finishing which is obviously important but he rattles the opposing team's defence so much it's good poo poo

He does a great job pinning back defenders but imo rashford could do as good a job at that plus score more goals

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress Me!!!!!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Fucks sake how do you not get it on target

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Coohoolin posted:

football won't be coming home anyway because as it turns out football was invented in scotland

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/after-150-years-the-truth-scotland-invented-football-8756018.html

gently caress off back to Switzerland

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ref's who have a few good games always huff their own farts and try to "let the game flow" before losing control

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

get walker off

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Meat Wagon posted:

I think that lady should probably consider drinking less

seriously she's on the lash every day

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

i still believe

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

loving christ

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Kwagga posted:

i had my wife explain this, im crying

go on

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Jose posted:

Swap Dele Alli for lotus cheek he's hosed

agreed

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

vardy on for lingard

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

THIS IS IT BOYS

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress off kane you piece of poo poo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

This team needs some of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylftUmF-GSw

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

she lives in my patch, can't wait to decline her admission to ITU with liver failure

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

wait what?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

neymar would blush

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

:smithicide:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Southgate you better believe i remember that penalty

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

No creativity

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TAKE AWAY THEIR CUNTING PASSPORTS

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

wilshere would have created chances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Feelsbadman

• Locked thread