Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I don't. poo poo is perfectly natural and wiping represents the murder-death of our natural being. Get plenty of funny looks whenever I go places, though.

Lowtax posted:

With ten dollar bills

Your forums dollars at work™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

My rear end has never and will never be clean

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Balliver Shagnasty posted:

I don't. poo poo is perfectly natural and wiping represents the murder-death of our natural being.

:hai:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

The Barefoot Is Legal movement, but it’s Not Wiping Is Legal instead.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I dont worry about it much op, I'm the first person in a human centipede.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I clean my rear end with.. another rear end. :mmmsmug:

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
If you don’t use vast quantities of wet wipes, you might as well be walking around with a diaper on, stewing in your own poo poo. Bidets are ideal at home, but not always an option. Lol if you don’t keep a travel pack of wet wipes on hand wherever you go.

Especially if you have even a moderately hairy rear end. The dry stuff is just going to spread it around. It’s 2018, stop making GBS threads like a barbarian.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

MOOBS! posted:

seems weirder than using a jet of water like a normal human but wha eva

Lexx was a interesting TV show.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MOOBS! posted:

seems weirder than using a jet of water like a normal human but wha eva

peewee's playhouse reboot lookin good

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp
My rear end?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'd have to take the gerbil out to clean it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I start forest fires, put my rear end up and wait for a helicopter to drop a huge load of water into my crack.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A rag on a stick dipped in petrol. In my opinion, anyone who doesn't properly clean their rear end like this is foul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I modified one of those old school spinning shoe buffers to stand upside down and replaced one half of the spinners with the spindle from a spindle sander for those really tough days

• Locked thread