Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
I'm working in Italy and it seems bidets are the way to go here. But they worry me because at least in hotels, the thought of having a water nozzle near me that has been in close proximity with other people's assholes is a real put off. Plus, what if you slip? Has anyone ended up with fire brigade/ambulance called for a tap penetration? Shudder. Also, at least on the ones here you can set the temperature with a mixer, what if the water pressure changes and you get 2nd degree burns on your taint?

I'm not seeing any positives, I'll stick with my caveman TP. At least they have it as an option here, although it ran out once and rather than get a look of disgust from the maid I just used facial tissues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

Verisimilidude posted:

we have a bidet in our apartment and I hate that loving thing

it shoots way too powerful, has no variable for strength, is connected to the bathroom sink so there's this big ugly metal tube coming out of the faucet, and what are you supposed to do when you have a wet rear end exactly? use toilet paper that disintegrates on contact to dry yourself? use a hand towel?

just use toilet paper you perverts

Oh yeah I forgot about that as well, hanging above the bidet is a towel I assume for drying afterwards. I don't care how well you wash that towel, I'm not touching it

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

dr.acula posted:

Just get surgery so you can use a colostomy bag. No more hassle washing your rear end in a top hat just throw the used bag out the window onto the freeway.

Finally, someone comes forward with a solution. Bypass the rear end in a top hat altogether

• Locked thread