Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

lol if you donít have rotation disabled on your phone at all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Cat Face Joe posted:

how will i play angry birds

apps that only work in landscape will still be in landscape mode despite the lock setting
WORKSFORME

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

fun fact, iOS, while fully capable of hardware rotation, does rotation by rotating all of the buffers individually and compositing them in the panelís native orientation (portrait).

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

PyPy posted:

I need a new phone, my htc is like 5 years old and I'm sure unsecured to hell. Are those blackberry KEY phones any good? Or should I just get the latest iPhone?

go for the blackberry, be bold

• Locked thread