Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wilhelm Scream
Apr 1, 2008

Dead Alive

Who would've thought a low budget zombie movie made in New Zealand would be the greatest movie ever made but here we are and it is. What do you want? Drama? Romance? Horror? Comedy? A guy killing zombies with a lawnmower? This movie has loving EVERYTHING you could possibly want in a movie. The acting is across the board great, it's got some of the most quotable lines in a movie ever and it's set in the loving '50s and nails it. I wish every movie made me feel as happy as Dead Alive does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilhelm Scream
Apr 1, 2008

Spatulater bro! posted:

Dead Alive is a better movie than Vertigo.

And every other movie ever made!

Wilhelm Scream
Apr 1, 2008

1880s: Traffic Crossing Leeds Bridge
1890s: The Conjuring of a Woman at the House of Robert Houdin
1900s: The Man with the Rubber Head
1910s: A Dog's Life
1920s: The General
1930s: Freaks
1940s: Tough choice but probably His Girl Friday...or The Ox-Bow incident
1950s: Another tough one buuuuut....Invasion of the Body Snatchers just beats out 12 Angry Men
1960s: Spider Baby
1970s: Texas Chainsaw Massacre although Junior Bonner is right behind it.
1980s: Carpenter's The Thing
1990s: Dead Alive ALSO THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE
2000s: The Devil's Rejects or Slither, hard to decide which.
2010s: Honestly....Kong: Skull Island...I really love this movie.

• Locked thread