Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
I love this thread and I love that house, holy hell. I'm green with envy.

Hvordan i helsikke fant du et sånt hus noensteder nær Oslo uten å måtte ut med urealistiske beløp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

I need to get me some Glasopor.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

lizard_phunk posted:

If anyone wants some dating tips, I would recommend to look for a guy who happily drills away at bedrock for hours to ensure the correct flow of liquid.

No gloating intended, but this is how it feels to be alive!

Good work all around, that looks like a hell of a job. And thanks for the recommendation, I will try to date your guy because I have a ton of work for him. How familiar is he with sod roofs?

I'm glad you're living the house dream, it's a lot of work but what you're doing right now is how you make it all yours. That and the mortgage.

It looks like the underside of your porch is in really good condition, and once you sort out your drainage situation I think you might be golden for a good while. I'm probably telling you things you are well aware of but this is a really good primer on drainage that my uncle (an actual builder) showed me for a project of mine.

https://isodren.no/aktuelt/slik-legger-du-drenering-som-fungerer-langt-inn-i-neste-arhundre/

I'm assuming you're well aware because from the looks of things you're already following this process and depending on water pressure the exact process described might be overkill in your case anyway.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
Excellent, that looks much more norwegian already. I like it.

Also, lol at that poor Elendigwagen.