Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Hey guys, I've been finding myself thirsty a lot lately, which always seems to happen around summer, and I've usually been drinking water (from the faucet, from a bottle, from a hose, from a cactus, etc etc). However I just returned from running some errands and I saw a guy drinking water and he was uglier and fatter than me. I don't want to get uglier and fatter (I'm ugly and fat enough), so I was looking into alternatives for water. Here's what I've tried so far:

* Gatorade - It's pretty good and sweet and I see a lot of attractive pro athletes using it (to drink), so I'm inclined to drink this. However, it's expensive and I heard it contains water, and those are both deal breakers to me.

* Milk - This comes from a cow, and cows are full of steak, not water, so that's a plus. However it's even MORE expensive, and also it makes me fart and poo poo a lot. So gently caress off farmers.

* Very hard liquor - I looked for 200 proof alcohol and got whatever was the closest to it and now my mouth tastes like pain, so count this option out

* Sand - The opposite of what I'm looking for (makes me thirstier), but it is free and you can find a lot of it at children's playgrounds. I take it home with me because moms don't like it when you eat sand in front of their kids.

* Blood - Drank my own blood and it tasted like poo poo (I was bleeding out of my rear end in a top hat after drinking a quart of sand). Also I figure that eventually I'll run out of blood to drink, and I'll have to move on to something else (like sand).

Are there any viable alternatives to drinking water that you guys have heard about? It needs to taste good and be cost effective and not contain water because I don't want to get fatter and uglier. Thank you and may g*d bless.
You know, motor oil is a good lubricant so at least it would keep your joints in tip-top shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Just drink gravy. It is like tasty cow water, keep it in a little thermos with you and whenever you see somebody eating dry biscuits you can loudly jump in and offer them some gravy and they will include you in their will.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
I like coconut water and stevia sweetened aloe vera juice

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Drink hummingbird nectar. Idk it seems to work for them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Get some of those Mio flavor things. You can adjust the amount you put into the water or sparkling water or vodka so yeah.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Drink piss out of an rear end in a top hat.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Drink frosting straight from the bag. It's the secret drink that athletes and champion mobility scooter pilots don't want you to know.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I hear if you drink magma you'll never be thirsty again.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
A bottle of olive oil.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Protein shake for getting swole obviously. Can be mixed with anything posted above.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I see a lot of people suggesting cum and this is technically correct but what they all failed to mention was that it has to specifically be my cum

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Rhymenoserous posted:

A bottle of olive oil.

Add some balsamic and welcome to flavor country.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Backwash

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Farts

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the nestle CEO said that access to water isn't a human right

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sorry for making this a political thread

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Water's for TOILETS

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Water should be nationalised so everyone has free access

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
People are mostly water so can't you just drink people?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Drink coconut oil only, as it is a MIRACLE drug that can cure the following:

-bad breath
-bad shits
-bad hair
-bad BMI
-bad personality
-bad finances
-bad diseases, including cancer

Just drink that poo poo straight from the bottle and everything wrong with you will be magically cured. The nice man on TV said so! Anyone who says all it did was give them coconut breath is working for Big Pharma and wants you to be sick.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
Just spitballing here but whenever I need some water I try these:

* Mountain Dew: Code Red - a cherry (?) soda that is also red, like a cherry

* Apple Juice - looks a little bit like piss, epic for pranks

* Nesquik - you're supposed to add milk to this but hell it's ready a liquid

* Gamer Fuel - like mountain dew I think but you need to be a gamer to have some

* Orange Juice - I'm allergic to this one

* Salt - technically not a drink but could be combined with liquids to make one

* Tang - get your mind out of the gutter!!! Haha it's orange juice I think

* Evian - this might actually be water though

* Eggnog - a kind of Christmas milk drink?

* Nectar - the bastards of the air, hummingbirds, use this instead of water

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i suppose you could find some sort of powdered mangosteen product so you could be healthy and waterless

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Mineral spirits. It's a spooky drink!

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

ToxicSlurpee posted:

People are mostly water so can't you just drink people?

Lowtax covered Blood already; also it's too risky as if he drinks other people's blood he'll either become a vampire or George Romero's Martin.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Dunk a dill pickle juice OP!!!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

Water should be nationalised so everyone has free access

what did you think hurricane maria was for

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
A lot of these suggestions contain water. You definitely don't want to risk any of that crap.

Mercury, on the other hand, contains no water at all! And unlike water it has a rich history of being used in curing all kinds of ills.

You can't go wrong with mercury, is what I'm saying.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
What about these apples!

And by these I mean the non alcoholic apple drink all Irish people love :

Cidona!

The drink of all Irish children who are bored and stuck in a pub waiting for their parents to stop drinking.

Enjoy the rich apple taste of a drink bought in order to bribe your child to piss off while you go on the lash.

Edit: i may have emotional donkey brains.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Yo, 'yankaboy...I got a connect on some polyunsaturated dehydrated water, precision transmogrified in a Pons cold fusion reactor. poo poo's fire, bro so HMU ASAP!!

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
La Croix is not the answer.

I would drink ball sweat before buying that again.

I'm guessing Jolt is the best thing to put in your body.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
have you considered soylent OP? it’s full of oil

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Lowtax this is an easy one. Your new metal spine makes you cybernetic, right? That means you're part machine. What do machines have issues with the most? Heat! The exact problem you're having now!

So what you need to do is get a good thermal compound to dissipate the heat. I would suggest a good silver paste that can help regulate your new robotic spine that is causing all of these heat issues.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I hear roast beef is pretty hydrating prepared with enough au jus.

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Antifreeze! It's green! Who doesn't like to drink green liquids?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
You should fill a party balloon wht maple syrup and slide it over your dick.

This will infuse your peehole and bladder with syrupy goodness.

The natives called this "inverse drinking"

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
The smooth refreshing taste of Winston cigarettes, OP.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I drink a 70/30 mix Mountain Dew and antifreeze. Keeps me from overheating on those hot summer days.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I mean, let's be real, Lowtax. We're not getting any younger or better looking. Let's meet up and drink some liquid nitrogen together.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Hydrogen peroxide. It's like water but contains more thirst-quenching oxygen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

lol if you don't hydrate intravenously

I legitimately flirted with the idea of learning how to do this myself after a call to 911 once day when I was severely dehydrated (resting heart rate of 190). I took two full bags and it was like... quenching a thirst in places I've never felt before, places I didn't know could react that way. You know when you've been putting in some serious work outside for hours and hours and that one sip you take just takes you to another place for a second? It was like that except ... in all my cells... my organs... all my veins which before that day I didn't know you could feel.

Now I dont know if it was because of my degree of dehydration but I've been very close to giving it a try because it was incredible, so blissful, for something so bland.

• Locked thread