Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kak posted:

Fresh honey with the bees still on it

Yeah I’m gonna go with that over eau de septic corpse. :shuckyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Drink piss out of an rear end in a top hat.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp turns out old honey buns is a retard after all. Caused a heat gain and ruptured my hot water tank. And all because he wanted to assert his dominance over the thoroughly vetted ex-kgb guy with the better solution to the problem that had a neutral reaction and made no heat. None of this is would have been a problem in the first place if people didn’t gently caress around and try to impose some godlike judgement on some stupid grunt on that should have been a clean out and not a week long problem for me.

And, as it turns out, if anyone gets hurt fixing this thing old honey buns is gonna join the septic gruntman in holy matrimony until the flesh rots and no longer carries a load.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jul 13, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh hey look at me I’m mr macabre. The pleasure of someone’s suffering is totally worth all of these problems, just set it and forget it. I thought I could go 2, maybe 3 days without another person loving up in some way that results in yet another serious functional impairment in my life but no, we live in a monkey see monkey do world and everyone gets a piece of the action even if they gently caress up and don’t do it right and then more people gently caress up and make more problems and then more people have to fix those problems and in the end the correct solution was NOT TO gently caress WITH poo poo IN THE FIRST loving PLACE, EVER. If I have to go through this kind of poo poo one more time fools are just gonna drop, no questions. It’s literally like there’s an algorithm out there that makes people make the worst decisions they can possibly make in any circumstance.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey I’m not the rear end in a top hat who keeps letting all these kgb assholes into the bloods, but that organization has some serious integrity problems and the tests people usually apply to police are not effective for foreign intelligence. Better fix the gently caress up. People can be totally vetted and not on payroll for years and just pick up an intelligence contract, domestic or foreign, if they are hard up for cash or some kind of out from their lifestyle.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nothing like going through medical procedures where you’re making GBS threads out pulverized bone and necrotic intestine portions and not being able to take a shower or actually go out and eat or do anything. Hahahaha prank boys! :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

my bottle of orange juice says 100% juice dumb rear end

:thunk: what’s a “juice dumbass”?

• Locked thread