Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results
SUN GOD AVATAR
Dec 31, 2008

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. For I the LORD thy Sun God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of cosmic prestige upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

HI! You made it to the thread. If you have a phone, itís time to download your next phone game and itís called Marvel Strike Force!

General Info

Marvel Stroke Force is literally identical to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes except in a Marvel skin. It launched in April 2018. The graphics are updated big time, but if you have ever played that game, youíll be incredibly familiar with this. You collect bios for your chars and can take them up to 7 stars, and they get stronger. You gear them up and they get stronger. You level up your skills with ability materials and then get stronger. You figure out how to combine 5 chars and well, you get stronger.

The animations in this are uniquely tailored to each character as well. So, youíll see Hulk do a finishing attack where he slams the everloving snot out of a character and then throw them away like the trash they are. Ant-Man will come in and basically disintegrate you. My boy Crossbones, better known as the XBONE, will come in and Dempsey Roll you off the screen. Seriously, the animations in this are excellent, surprisingly. Thereís good polish here.

Thereís some meta in this game too. Youíll learn about what characters who have high Speed can do (let you go extra turns, for instance), what a nuke character can do (Quake and THE XBONE say hi to doing damage to the ENTIRE enemy team) and much, much more. The great news is most of us have sparged out to already determine whatís great and whatís not. And even for those NOT great characters, you can team them up to make them pretty amazing (Lucas Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Punisher and Iron Fist are an OUTSTANDING team in Blitz Mode, even if they are individually very mediocre. More on that later).

Best of all this? We have a lot of goons playing this! Well over 100 are actually active right now, and thatís not an exaggeration. We have 4 goon alliances to join and this is where we have been holding strong after the early game mergers.

Clans/Alliances

Marble Hebrons

I AM GOON

Great Lakes Goon Squad

Catmanís Shameful Secret

I strongly suggest you join an alliance. If you want to play casually, just say so. If you want to do your daily play, again, just say so. Thereís a group for everybody.

Alliances currently hold 24 slots and these four squads take in the active goons. The perks to joining an alliance come in the raid, which happens every 24 hours and you join up, do whatever damage you can down a lane and presto, you earn materials that upgrade your skills!

Discord

Discord is critical to this game and most importantly, youíre among a great community. To quickly digress, the Marvel communities have been outstanding for years. Coming from Marvel Heroes back in 2013, I already knew half of these goons from there, Future Fight and now this. Iíve seen there is not one toxic person playing this right now. So, youíve got an opportunity to make some cool friends here. Hell, I play other games with nearly half of them and maybe you will, too. Embrace the community, talk strategy, share wins and frustrations in Discord, whatever! Just know youíre amongst friends. Hereís two you can join:

Marvel Strike Forceís very own channel: https://discord.gg/tneWgZy

Something Awfulís Professional Elite Gamers channel: This is a main gaming channel for SA goons (over 800 currently) with a plethora of games out now and coming in the future, one of which has a channel dedicated to Marvel Strike Force: https://discord.gg/FpcuPXM

OK, so the introduction is done. What in tarnation have I just gotten myself into?? Letís go through the entire menu system.

Challenges: These rotate daily. Youíll want to do these daily. They take 10 seconds to do since you can AUTO WIN! These deliver lots of mats youíll need to upgrade characters.

Arena: 5 plays daily. This is basically your computerized PVP. You control your chars, the PC controls the enemies. 5v5 and you go up in rank and earn arena currency to buy characters like Quake. Notice how I didnít mention anybody else? You buy Quack. She is best.

Milestones: They update every 3 days. Itís basically for doing things like using Gold, using Training Mats, etc. Youíll just do these naturally as itís nothing to focus on.

Events: These are happening a lot more than average. Pay attention to this as it may have special ways to earn characters and/or materials.

Ignore the middle stuff with ďEarn this char and Get Heroes, etc. The Free Orb is cool though, get that every time it pops up.

Campaigns: Ahh, the main story. I wonít explain this as to not spoiler anything, but honestly, the writing is pretty funny. Youíll get a few good laughs. The campaigns are broken into different subsections that can only use certain characters. Want to use Elektra Nachos in the COSMIC campaign? You canít because she is not cosmic you silly goose. Please respect. Want to use Dave Bautista AKA DRAX in Cosmic though? You can do that because he has a starring role in Guardians at the Galaxy. Heís cosmic. Youíll want to progress through all these campaigns, but understand, youíll hit lulls. And when you do, focus on your characters. Oh, youíll use energy to progress through as well, like you do in raids, and it replenishes over time (5 minutes per 1 energy).

Blitz: Every two hours, you can bring in characters off a cooldown, any characters you want and you rank up to earn big rewards at the end. Plain and simple, itís just like Arena, you can just do it more than 5 times and the rewards are different. You can use your materials to buy cool characters like: GAMORA, XBONER, Spidey, and LUCAS P CAGE. Yeah, this has better selection than Arena.

Alliance/Alliance War: Ignore these. Well, actually, do join an alliance above. You do that in the Alliance tab. Alliance War isnít here yet, so rude.

Alliance Raids: Oh, the raidÖthis is where youíll see a ton of communication from your friends about earning their rewards. Basically, just join the raid everyday. Try to contribute (life gets in the way, we get it if you canít everyday), and earn the materials there because itís the only way you can level up SKILLS on your characters. Thereís raid maps and everything and Iíll post those below.

Daily Objectives: Do these, DAILY. You earn your gold, cores to spend (this is money), and experience to level yourself up. Just do them, no questions asked. You also earn Wolverine (davebo) this way. You want Wolverine because he is the most precious 5í3Ē man in the world, my widdle widdle man awwwwww. :3

The Sidebar Menu:

Roster: LOOK! Itís all your characters you have. And 7 stars to rank up. Itís a process so here goes:

2 Star: 30 bios, 3 stars: 55 bios, 4 stars: 80 bios, 5 stars: 130 bios, 6 star: 200 bios, 7 star: 300 bios.

Click on your character and notice you can train them by using gold to level up. You can find their bios in the campaign and other areas to work on ranking them up by stars. You can equip gear (just see the mats and where to farm them, itís right in the game and you donít need a guide) and the Abilities, which you level up with mats. You also have a POWER SCORE that goes up. Right now, the low 30,000s is the max. 65 is max level. Ability Level 6 is max, Tier 12 is max for gear. 7 stars is max. Voila.

Oh and there are traits. These are what I was talking about with characters synergizing with each other (the Defenders for instance). Iíd just say read up on that and see what playstyle fits you.

Supplies: These refresh every 8 hours. You can buy mats with gold, and buy cores with money. This is your monetization station right here. My strategy early on was always buy BLUE CATALYSTS, and then when I hit a ton of those, I moved over to buying PURPLE CATALYSTS constantly. Thatís a gear item youíre going to need a ton of. Advanced Phosphates too, but thatís way later in your tenure in this game (like 2-3 weeks down the road). Youíll learn what you have trouble farming and when you do, thatíll be your queue to buy them.

Side Note: Let me go back to Raids since we are talking supplies: Buy Supplies, not characters. Save that raid currency for those supplies. Youíll thank me later.

Achievements: Cheevs, you know what these are. Itís how you unlock Hulk. Hulk is mediocre, but if you like to collect them all, now you know how. Donít focus on thisójust play and theyíll unlock.

Inbox: Where AOL shouts ďYouíve Got Mail!Ē and maybe Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan pop up at your doorstep. Check it anytime itís highlighted.

Offers: ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT! If you are a new player, you NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED to buy whatever the $10 character is they offer you. Itís 90% off and itís the only time you will get a decent deal. I cannot stress enough that this is the $10 youíll want to spend here. Itís usually an outstanding character (itís either Captain America or Black Widow) and if itís Black Widow, youíre a fool to not buy her. Sheíll carry you through the entire game. ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT, re-read this same bulletpoint #5 again until you understand how important this is. The other offers, real talk, I wouldnít buy. Save your money. Trust me, my dad was Moby Dick, so I am half-whale, half-human.

The Characters!

Hereís everybody you can earn in game right now!!!!!

AIM Assaulter

AIM Infector

AIM Monstrosity

AIM Researcher

AIM Security

Ant-Man

Black Panther

Black Widow

Bullseye

Cable

Captain America

Crossbones

Daredevil

Deadpool

Doctor Strange

Drax

Elektra

Gamora

Groot

Hand Archer

Hand Assassin

Hand Blademaster

Hand Sentry

Hand Sorceress

Hawkeye

Hulk

Hydra Armored Guard

Hydra Grenadier

Hydra Rifle Trooper

Hydra Scientist

Hydra Sniper

Iron Fist

Iron Man

Jessica Jones

Kingpin

Korath the Pursuer

Kree Cyborg

Kree Noble

Kree Oracle

Kree Reaper

Kree Royal Guard

Lucas Cage

Merc Lieutenant

Merc Riot Guard

Merc Sniper

Merc Soldier

Mordo

Nebula

Nick Fury

Night Nurse

Nobu

Punisher

Quake

Ravager Boomer

Ravager Bruiser

Ravager Stitcher

Rocket Racon

Ronan the Accuser

Scientist Supreme

SHIELD Assault

SHIELD Medic

SHIELD Operative

SHIELD Security

SHIELD Trooper

Spider-Man

Star-Lord

Thanos

Thor

Ultimus (Ard-con)

Vision

Wasp

Winter Soldier

Wolverine

Yondu

Letís Talk Meta

So, Iím just going to do some links here that explain things better than I can.

Raids: Hereís the map youíll want to follow so you know your lanes. Your alliance can really help guide you here, but once you pick a lane, stay in it! Just follow it up and do whatever you can. Bring your best team to battle and if you lose them, you can heal them or bring a new team.

OR for the harder raid coming:

Characters: Listen, Black Widow blows my mind in this game and thatís hilarious because she is notoriously awful in Marvel games. She grants speed and can basically get what feels like endless turns in battle. Captain America can taunt and grant energy to teammates, helping them generate their skills faster. Spidey dodges a lot. Xboner and Quack nuke enemies. Drax SPAWNS with a taunt and a lot of health. Kingpin has an insane amount of health and he can grant Offense Up. So, you see, these characters have a role. And donít sleep on the no-names too. Merc Lt might as well be an omega level mutant because he has the highest block chance in the game. Shield Medic can revive a lost character. Hereís a ďtier sheetĒ, but like all tier sheets, take them with your own grains of salt and play this game to have fun. If you want to go into the meta, go for it. If you donít, itís all good. I roll Wolverine as my #2 guy and he is not #2 best in game, for instance. Enjoy!

Here's a tier list. It's great, but there's plenty of room for discrepancy. Just take it with a grain of salt like all tier lists but use it for something or another who cares: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FfhogM/htmlview

Like, here's another, it's different:

Quick hints:

Night Nurse is a non-negotiable. You must use her in the raids. She is your healer and in the raids, where you have a long way to go to the end, youíll want her.

I would describe the an outstanding team in the game right now as Black Widow, Captain America, Dr. Strange, Kingpin, Crossbones. I also think Hand Sentry, Vision, Gamora, Yondu and many others have a place in your endgame. Experiment with some teams and if you want to hear what the ďbestĒ is, trust me, youíll get different answers. I know I stay far away from a Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Gamora, Kingpin team for instance.

When it comes to story farming, Iíd look at Yondu and Night Nurse immediately. They need all your energy daily until you canít farm them anymore. On the Arena side, you want Quake as she is top tier. On the Blitz side, youíll want Gamora ASAP, no questions asked.

Gamora, she is very excellent in this game and I would recommend you 7* her asap.

Just because a main ability is up, doesnít mean itís the right time to use it. Consider Crossbones for instance. If I am fighting a team with full defense up, why would I want to use his nuke? I will wait a turn before I do the nuke. Or maybe I have a Defense Up ability and I know the nuke is coming and I wonít be able to take down the nuker. Iíll wait for the right time to pop my Defense Up on all my guys so I can survive that thing with majority of my health. What Iím saying is for a simple game, itís a game that requires you to think, which is cool.

Autowin is your friend. When you beat a mission at 3*, you can autowin. Use that instead of playing constantly and wasting time. Youíll get all the same rewards.

On time-limit missions or activities, speed the game up to 3X. Youíll want to do this so you arenít pressed for time.

BlitzÖhereís your best way to handle this:

Goons, please post anything else I need to add for helpful tips. As for the game, this game is awesome. Itís got times when youíre going to be frustrated, but overall, youíll have a great time. If you love the Marvel universe at all, this is probably a game for you and you can invest as much or as little time as you want and make some big progress, especially as a new player. Ask questions and be as much of a nuisance as you see fit. Weíll all get you in the right place.

See you all in the game and on the discords!

Don't ever do this.

Victory, you are ready to play. You can phone game now.

Chomp8645 posted:

Hmm, don't care about this game and never will. Just wanted to stop by and support my man SUN GOD AVATAR. He's a top tier OP. Remember that, posters.

SUN GOD AVATAR fucked around with this message at Jul 12, 2018 around 18:03

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Edit: Also, kick sdoots.

FranktheBank fucked around with this message at Jul 11, 2018 around 20:57

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Not an empty quote.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

FranktheBank posted:

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

FranktheBank posted:

This is a good OP. And a GREAT game. If youíre a Heb.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

Dragonrah posted:

This is a good OP. And a GREAT game. If youíre a Heb.

Seriously, it's a fine game. Come get carried to great power by one of a handful of goon alliances.

Retardog
Jul 20, 2001
Be heroes.

Itís a Marvel Strike Force. Itís free. Itís got a ĎPool in the back.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

Away all Goats posted:

Are you in an alliance? Those show up on the raid store sometimes

Yep, and the 2 I have are from that. Its really annoying how some need this hard to get gear long before I could unlock the node that gives them. I guess I can buy stuff with crystals, but that seems like a waste *sits on 5k crystals for some reason*

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Hello friends. All hail our glorious leader and praise the sun, ICR. If you can join us in the Marble Hebrons, please do. Thanks.

SUN GOD AVATAR
Dec 31, 2008

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. For I the LORD thy Sun God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of cosmic prestige upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

Namaste. Come play phone game!!!

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

††††††

Fun Shoe

Wow. That Wasp 1-6, huh?

Retardog
Jul 20, 2001
Be heroes.

Ha! Yeah I saw the 31K+ Vision and knew that was where my trip ended

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Great Lakes Goon Squad = Best Squad.

Need some help sperging on team planning.

Right now I'm running with Drax, Gams, Yondu, NN, and Quake as sort of an all purpose, do-everything team. XBONE gets subbed in for Blitz and Arena. My priorities right now are:

Keep improving raid team
Need to up my villain team. I start stalling in the middle of 5 and can barely clear 5-9.
Merc team (for payday)
Blaster team (for catalyst challenge)

(Named)Villains I have available now (in order of power):
Yondu, Xbones, Thanos, Elektra, Bullseye, Nebula, and Ronan. MY top 5 in overall power are the first three named plus Hand Archer and Merc Riot Guard.

So I guess my two big questions: OTher than gearing/leveling, is there any switches I can make to make a more effective Raid TEam?

What are my shard priorities otherwise? I'm working on getting Korath and Merc LT. That should help some as my blaster team is Thor, Hand ARcher, Punisher, Shield Assault and Bullseye. I guess building up Archer and Bullseye would solve some of my issues most effectively.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

I managed to 1 star that poo poo node with my team . The node afterwards is even worse with a horde of Hand ninjas.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005
LOWTAX CALLED ME A DUMB BOX OF CRUD

and he may be on to something.

vulturesrow posted:

Great Lakes Goon Squad = Best Squad.

Need some help sperging on team planning.

Right now I'm running with Drax, Gams, Yondu, NN, and Quake as sort of an all purpose, do-everything team. XBONE gets subbed in for Blitz and Arena. My priorities right now are:

Keep improving raid team
Need to up my villain team. I start stalling in the middle of 5 and can barely clear 5-9.
Merc team (for payday)
Blaster team (for catalyst challenge)

(Named)Villains I have available now (in order of power):
Yondu, Xbones, Thanos, Elektra, Bullseye, Nebula, and Ronan. MY top 5 in overall power are the first three named plus Hand Archer and Merc Riot Guard.

So I guess my two big questions: OTher than gearing/leveling, is there any switches I can make to make a more effective Raid TEam?

What are my shard priorities otherwise? I'm working on getting Korath and Merc LT. That should help some as my blaster team is Thor, Hand ARcher, Punisher, Shield Assault and Bullseye. I guess building up Archer and Bullseye would solve some of my issues most effectively.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

The most effective thing you can do for your raid team is to three-star Heroes 6-9 so you can unlock Cap. His block and high armor make him much more effective heal target than Drax, not to mention he's much more useful on Arena Offense/Defense. Drop Shield Assault when you get Korath.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

So for that 1-6 onward hawkeye is a godsend. You'll be large stacks of buffs and tons of invis people and he's a great counter for them. There's no way in hell I would of been able to finish the event without him. Pity my any man is 40/55 to 3* and I'll still miss out on their combined event.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Away all Goats posted:

The most effective thing you can do for your raid team is to three-star Heroes 6-9 so you can unlock Cap. His block and high armor make him much more effective heal target than Drax, not to mention he's much more useful on Arena Offense/Defense. Drop Shield Assault when you get Korath.

Thanks. I have in fact unlocked Heroes 6-9 and have been diligently farming Cap shards. Is it worth using cores to refresh the node, say, once a day?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

vulturesrow posted:

Thanks. I have in fact unlocked Heroes 6-9 and have been diligently farming Cap shards. Is it worth using cores to refresh the node, say, once a day?

I did refresh that node until the refreshes starting costing 100 cores since I had a lot of cores saved up by then. I figured it was worth it since by most whales and powerspergs opinion, Cap is the best tank in the game.

Having had him for about a month or two now, I'm inclined to agree.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

It's 2018. ICR still tricking marble goons into playing marble games.

Chomp8645
Sep 1, 2006

Don't ever leave me hangin' buddy!

Hmm, don't care about this game and never will. Just wanted to stop by and support my man SUN GOD AVATAR. He's a top tier OP. Remember that, posters.

Chomp8645
Sep 1, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Can we get this added to the OP???

SUN GOD AVATAR
Dec 31, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Chomp is also the man and it is VERY VERY important everybody understands our friendship is very pure. As pure as the driven snow.

I canít wait to play some truly awful games with you.

SUN GOD AVATAR
Dec 31, 2008

madstrike posted:

Cannot wait to see what 2019 brings to the table friend.

Chomp8645
Sep 1, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I canít wait to play some truly awful games with you.

Gonna play Battlefield 5 (the sixth game and sequel to Battlefield 1) on Xbox???

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

††††††

Fun Shoe

Oh hey also if you're looking for a spot feel free to apply to I Am Goon any time that you would like. We love to have people and love all people.

SUN GOD AVATAR
Dec 31, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Gonna play Battlefield 5 (the sixth game and sequel to Battlefield 1) on Xbox???

I will! I did buy it on PC as well. Iím a PC guy but I do own the XBONER ONE X

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

madstrike posted:

ICR is a treasure.

a treasure made up of thingburgers, long vagines and poo poo.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Seriously?

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Cannot wait to see what 2019 brings to the table friend.

Marvel Heroes 2019, revived by Ubisoft

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

I just stopped by to pour one out for Goon Registration Act. Also, excellent new OP! ICR is an outstanding overlord.

SUN GOD AVATAR
Dec 31, 2008

Expired Vitamin posted:

I just stopped by to pour one out for Goon Registration Act. Also, excellent new OP! ICR is an outstanding overlord.

<3. This is why I love goons. Especially the marvel crew. Such nicers!

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Finally got a good mega orb pull, 100 Black Widow Shards. god I need gold.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

My very first Mega gave me fifty more Yondu shards which I believe pushed him to 5*. My latest one gave me fifty Luke Cage. It's a crapshoot but I love em all the same.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

As long as you're not spending on them, the odd utterly poo poo drop is part of the megaorb's charm.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

I still can't believe the absolutely bonkers value system this game/the devs have. There's currently an offer of $40 for 45 Yondu Shards and 2000 Gold Orb fragments.

FOURTY DOLLARS. That's a night out to the movies with concessions. Or four burritos. Or a sorta recent video game release. An actual, whole, start-to-finish video game that dozens of people spent developing.

If I spent $40 on one character I'd expect it to be a full 7 star, lvl 60+ and have all his abilities maxed, and also a scheduled surgery appointment to fix my brokebrain.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Looks like the speed up\slow down meta is coming to an end soon.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

I wouldn't actually expect a maxed, especially rare like Strange, for less than 50-100.

I probably wont spend any money on this game. I never got the cap offer for $10, that seemed super reasonable. The way Marvel Heroes lured me in was with $5-10 purchases. Then I would spend $100-200 for big "bundles" of Gs that were meant to last a while. But then a decent deal would come and I would be like "oh well i have the Gs, the money is already out of my acct"... what a vicious cycle.

MFF has the Stark stash (i think?) for like $3. I would sub to that every single time I went back to play MFF.

The same with League of Legends back in the day. I paid $10 for a super good bundle, then another bundle... etc etc

MSF has the barrier for spending so high for anything of value that I just laugh and close.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007

an adult beverage posted:

It's okay, Sentry + KP facetank meta is waiting.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

an adult beverage posted:

Going from 50% to 30% isn't gonna change that much. Stacked BW+Quake are still god tier.

I'm more worried about the possible nerfs to Crossbones and Yondu, speed/slow were a global mechanic nerf, but to take Crossbones and Yondu down a notch you would have to directly mess with their skill set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Seriously?

FranktheBank posted:

I wouldn't actually expect a maxed, especially rare like Strange, for less than 50-100.

I can't loving comprehend spending 50 - 100 bucks on a game for a SINGLE character, like holy poo poo. When Smite was in beta, I bought their God pack which was I think 30 - 40 bucks and gave you every single character and also every character that would ever be released, and THAT was a good rear end deal.

But 50 bucks for a single character? Jesus.

«6 »