Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum
Are you kidding me with this Shield node on the Scarlet Witch event?

Also I’m looking for an Alliance to join - any spots going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum

Retardog posted:

We’ve got room for one more in I Am Goon!

Thanks, applied, game name benkama

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum
I was kinda hoping for a Guardians update that would have added Defenders-level synergies, but I guess this is something.

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum

Friendly Fire posted:

The requirement to buy slots for characters in Marvel Puzzle Quest is infinitely more aggressive when it comes to having to pay real money than Strike Force.

Yeah, this game has insanely bad deals, but also none of them are needed at all, whereas trying to play Puzzle Quest without at least dropping a bit for roster slots is painful.

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum

Hogama posted:

Black Bolt prevents Revives. Dark Phoenix counts as a Summon (if one hell of a beefy one), so his passive is still working as intended.

Annoyingly her counting as a summon also means that you don't get 3 stars on nodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum
I find inhumans works really well, but that might just be the level I have them at. In general I have better luck with teams below 250k or so.