Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Especially one tied to an expensive property like Marvel. I don’t think any Marvel games last very long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Why would they be upset?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I figure most big f2p games do that for streamers.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Seems kinda low for a popular f2p game.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If enough people don’t do it maybe they’ll get the hint.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yes that’s good for a starter. Deadpool is a powerhouse. Too bad you can’t farm him unless fox news gets their heads out of their rear end.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He’s good but don’t bother until you have a solid A team that you can farm shards for. Unless you wanna whale out on him anyways.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Haha didn’t even realize you had to pull an actual 7 star instead of just adding onto them. F2P is garbage.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

There was a 1 buck 1000 core deal about a week back that paid for a red orb deal. Don’t worry I used mine and got nothing so it’s probably for the best.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You can run each team for free once every 2 hours. Depending on what you wanna do run them till you start costing 100 refresh currency and move on to the next. Depending on how hard I want the reward I’ll do that the first time and then just run the free till the end. I don’t try for top ranking cause that’s a fools errand on any real valuable character.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Gimme another day or two and I think I can clear a spot in Catmans for you, just wanna make sure I’m not kicking someone active.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Ok friend Search Catman’s Shameful Secret and get in so we can carry you to success.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

CSS is the chill alliance we don’t reach the highs of Hebron’s but we don’t stress about it either as long as people join raids. I don’t got time to micromanage your asses.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What’s your in game name?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

There’s a spot in Catmans just apply and we’ll get you in. No there isn’t a way to invite you myself cause Fox doesn’t know how to let you search for people when in an alliance.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Might have to we’ve been shockingly active for months now.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Oh it’s not that bad. It’s pretty mild as far as F2P goes. You won’t be at the top without whaling but you can still be competitive without spending money. It’s a good looking game for what it is and pretty fun when you got a good alliance going.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They buffed Kree a while back and didn’t adjust any of their nodes so you kinda get screwed for coming in late. Eventually you’ll out level and out grind it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s like half city half cosmic.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Doubt it, first go around you could only whale to get him it’ll be at least till his next rotation before you really start seeing him.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Not only Shuri but Scientist Supreme. Who could have guessed that putting in ball busting content was gonna make only the most sustaining low damage comps viable? Not Fox!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Farm his shard node to 7 stars, hope you get a good red star pull, and pew pew. He’s pretty straight forward.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You have to invest in his ult and special too but he sees through stealth which helps a lot sometimes.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’ll give Fox next one thing is that this game is not real sleazy with the micro transactions. All in all they’re pretty generous and you don’t need to spend money to be competitive.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Catmans has a spot.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You don’t even need to do the math when you start gearing your characters it’s real easy to feel that crunch.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Been a little bit worse lately but the whale bait has been pretty mild up to this point.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Get in discord and one of the alliances will get you when a spot opens up. Usually doesn’t take too long.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Focus Punfenders and they’ll take you a long way, limp your way through villains as you go by the time you get your defenders group to gear 10 6ish stars (I personally just finish 7 stars on each team), then start looking into which legendary you want most. Easiest is IM but most people tend to go guardians or fury first.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Embrace the hate and ignore it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You got an OK start on some characters but your arena shard will probably be trash so it might be better to start over and you can focus more on the better starter teams they have now.