Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results
vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Great Lakes Goon Squad = Best Squad.

Need some help sperging on team planning.

Right now I'm running with Drax, Gams, Yondu, NN, and Quake as sort of an all purpose, do-everything team. XBONE gets subbed in for Blitz and Arena. My priorities right now are:

Keep improving raid team
Need to up my villain team. I start stalling in the middle of 5 and can barely clear 5-9.
Merc team (for payday)
Blaster team (for catalyst challenge)

(Named)Villains I have available now (in order of power):
Yondu, Xbones, Thanos, Elektra, Bullseye, Nebula, and Ronan. MY top 5 in overall power are the first three named plus Hand Archer and Merc Riot Guard.

So I guess my two big questions: OTher than gearing/leveling, is there any switches I can make to make a more effective Raid TEam?

What are my shard priorities otherwise? I'm working on getting Korath and Merc LT. That should help some as my blaster team is Thor, Hand ARcher, Punisher, Shield Assault and Bullseye. I guess building up Archer and Bullseye would solve some of my issues most effectively.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Away all Goats posted:

The most effective thing you can do for your raid team is to three-star Heroes 6-9 so you can unlock Cap. His block and high armor make him much more effective heal target than Drax, not to mention he's much more useful on Arena Offense/Defense. Drop Shield Assault when you get Korath.

Thanks. I have in fact unlocked Heroes 6-9 and have been diligently farming Cap shards. Is it worth using cores to refresh the node, say, once a day?