Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
So for that 1-6 onward hawkeye is a godsend. You'll be large stacks of buffs and tons of invis people and he's a great counter for them. There's no way in hell I would of been able to finish the event without him. Pity my any man is 40/55 to 3* and I'll still miss out on their combined event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Merc Riot Guard is a way way better tank than luke cage. Aim assaulter is a great attacker and has bleed on his basic. Kree cyborg self buffs with offense up and hits like a truck. And the shield team has insanely good synergy.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Shield trooper is pretty dope now too.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
The new raids are fun. It's nice getting to use your entire roster instead of just running avengers +nn for every node.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
How are you guys doing in alpha III so far? We're clearing 30% each day but not by a whole lot.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

FranktheBank posted:

They nerfed it yesterday right? Alpha 2 and 3?

Yeah, the rebalancing was pretty spot on too. I went from just getting to the start of the city only line to going right to the end of it. They removed a lot of the big dick moves like double kingpin double sentry and whatnot.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
I like the taunt application from Warmachines passive. It lets you get around a ton of stealth or taunts.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

Subjunctive posted:

Were people complaining that Magneto’s pre-charged AOE blind wasn’t hitting enough people?

I still don’t understand the Binary mechanic. Maybe I need to read some comic books.

Using her basic or special builds charges, ult turns her into binary mode. She gets a shitload of buffs in that mode but everything she does uses a charge. When she runs out of charges it's back to normal mode. Any charges going into a new fight get used up to give her regen stacks. And she gains 1 charged at the start of each fight.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

davebo posted:

Good luck chipping away at the enemies' 260k defenders team with three stacks of deflect without a solid A team. When do we get to be paired against a team worse than us so we can win? All I want to do is buy poo poo from the war store.

eh go in with a tech team with strange, you'll have them all bleeding out before JJ purges stuff on turn 2

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

davebo posted:

but... that sounds like an awesome A team?

Fair point, I guess it depends on where you're at roster wise. Strange has been kind of a scrub right up until war. Now his stock has gone sky high.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Kree are a pretty dope team now too, they can carry you through the whole cosmic mode.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
CerebroToday at 8:35 PM
Hi all, a bug was discovered recently regarding Stark Tech characters. To broadly describe what was happening: if you initiated combat in PvP, like Alliance War or Blitz, against a team that had Stark Tech characters and subsequently initiated combat in another mode in the game, like a raid node, the data from the PvP match would be cached and loaded into the PvE raid battle.

I’m happy to say that this bug has been fixed. Additionally, because this issue persisted undiagnosed for a period of time, the dev team is currently discussing a comp package to be sent in the near future. We appreciate your patience while we corrected the problem.

This getting fixed is very cool. Especially with gamma tonight.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
If you want to do a non-minerva run of FTD just bring Scientist Supreme. She stomps all over the whole thing and makes a traditional team extremely viable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

Away all Goats posted:

You don't need to close the app, you can just quit right out of the battle and start a new one without having to load the app again.

Can't do that anymore, they "fixed" it to prevent that so it'll kick back a matchmaking error until the old fight ends. Unless they fixed that very very recently.