Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

FranktheBank posted:

Edit: Also, kick sdoots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Dragonrah posted:

This is a good OP. And a GREAT game. If you’re a Heb.

Seriously, it's a fine game. Come get carried to great power by one of a handful of goon alliances.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

HebrewMagic posted:

When are costumes being added to orb pulls, foxnut

That's adorable. i'm still betting on them being new characters because that's what Galaxy of Heroes does.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

RosaParksOfDip posted:

This game wishes it was cocaine. It's meth. And probably lovely meth made in one of those prone-to-explosion garage methlabs.

i'd say meth usage is probably more socially acceptable than this. This is more like hate watching a show you've been watching for years. "This sucks and i hate it, but i've stuck with it this long..."

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Yestermoment posted:

I always got the vibe the teams on Blitz are BS.

While pushing through the low end of the tiers, i swear i've seen meta teams with legendary characters that had fewer stars than what's required to unlock. Before that big Blitz change a few months ago, i had just assumed they were real teams because the high end was always Guardians, Brotherhood, SHIELD, and an unending field of Defenders. And the line of thought was that if the player name was Commander(a bunch of random numbers) than that was a randomly generated team.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

swickles posted:

However, Ironheart applies defense down with 100,000% focus in War, meaning Falcon, War Machine, and Iron Man can all hit him with their ults to kill him (War Machine and Falcon go first, so would no taunt that might make Iron Man not target him).

Just a reminder that the wording for the 100k% focus bonus in War was removed from the skill's description with the latest patch. Don't know what the official word is, but it's probably something to be aware of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

swickles posted:

Can I get an invite to the goon discord server for this game? I am already in an alliance, but would still like to hang and chat.

one of us ONE OF US. Be warned: discord server has a lot of channels. The MSF channel is under the Generally Bad Games header.