Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

Wintermutant posted:

Um, did they really give out 23 red star orbs yesterday, or did I accidentally exploit the poo poo out of this game?

I think they added in a whole lot of new achievements and you won them all if you had already passed those levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.
Shield team is very strong vs Defenders and doesn't require a huge amount of investment vs a team of actual heroes.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
I'd fire up discord and ask in there as this thread moves at a snails pace in comparison. There's bound to be someone inactive that can get kicked in favour of an active player.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

Anals of History posted:

Yuup. I justified this stupid game to myself because it enabled me to completely drop Marvel Puzzle Quest. I just traded heroin for cocaine.

The requirement to buy slots for characters in Marvel Puzzle Quest is infinitely more aggressive when it comes to having to pay real money than Strike Force.