Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Cannot wait to see what 2019 brings to the table friend.

Marvel Heroes 2019, revived by Ubisoft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

FranktheBank posted:

I wouldn't actually expect a maxed, especially rare like Strange, for less than 50-100.

I can't loving comprehend spending 50 - 100 bucks on a game for a SINGLE character, like holy poo poo. When Smite was in beta, I bought their God pack which was I think 30 - 40 bucks and gave you every single character and also every character that would ever be released, and THAT was a good rear end deal.

But 50 bucks for a single character? Jesus.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Belgian Waffle posted:

I don't like these blitz changes. Not at all, no sir.

As someone who never really knuckled down on it, I don't exactly know what the changes mean. What does the cool down actually affect?

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Yet another totally worth it orb deal for a new character! For $50 USD, the Juggernaut orb gives you 55 Juggernaut shards and 8 orbs. If each orb gives you just 5 shards (which is incredibly likely) then you just spent loving fifty bucks to get 95 shard and not even get the goddamned character. HELL YEAH

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

lowercase16 posted:

Speaking of, why is Deadpool tagged as a mutant? If they're hewing so close to the comics as to make Juggernaut and Yondu mystics, why isn't Deadpool a bio like Spider-Man and Cap?

Because he IS a mutant; he gets his powers from an X gene. Spider-Man and Cap got radiation and/or special chemicals to make them what they are.

X-Men is weird.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Away all Goats posted:

I hope everyone is enjoying the new update

lol

:captainpop:

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Where is this $1 for a red star, I only see switch orbs

I think he means the two separate offers where you can buy 1000 cores for a dollar, and the one to get 3 red star orbs for 1000 cores.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
I just wish they'd stop releasing "THE NEW BEST WHATEVER TEAM," like Wakanda was the new best raid and now X-Men is the new best arena team.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Seems like they're specialized for War offense but also just generically good.

That's just Namor boosting them. I imagine the four of them would run really well on their own; we don't know what they can really do so maybe they need a healer, who knows. It sounds like Sue is gonna give barrier like Rescue, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

twistedmentat posted:

My Asgards are already on defense, and what consists of Wave 1 Avengers? Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Widow, Hawkeye? Only Iron Man isn't doing to hot. What are the X-force SN and PA teams?

If you go to your roster and filter it, there's actually a Wave 1 Avengers sort option. You got the most of them there, though.

IM slots in better for PA but a Cap, Hulk, Widow, and Hawkeye do some work, especially if you put Cap beside Widow so when he taunts he's the only one getting hit after she stealths.