Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
papa Johns pizza tastes likes the sauce is 50% corn syrup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
You ex delivery guys: How often did people not tip, and who was most likely not to tip? I only ever didn't tip once when I realized I had no cash. He accepted half a six pack, but I still felt bad.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Every time someone at my work decides it's time to spring for some food for the workers, it always gets shunted down to lowest common denominator: loving Papa Johns. The fat housemoms who surround me there rave over the bread. I hate the South

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
There's is a little pizza place run by a literal, "That'sa spicy meatball!" sounding Italian guy around the corner. One time my wife ordered me a Neapolitan pizza with anchovies. he was so happy at her good taste that he came out from the kitchen and hugged her (i think he may have copped the slightest of feels while he did it). That's my top tier pizza right there.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Julius CSAR posted:

Lol that somehow Steak and Shake ranks higher than In and Out even though their burgers and fries taste basically identical.

Come to KC and get you some Winstead's! Burgers made from 100% top sirloin ya'll. poo poo is soooo good. If Lowtax wanders in here I'm sure he can confirm.

and don't forget a Skyscraper Soda/Shake to share with your friends!

Sirloin burgers suck though

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Dominos and Pizza Hut and Little Caesars all have drive-thrus here

There's a few around here. The MO seems to be to buy an old laundry and convert it into a Little Ceasars, and then just continue using the drive up window for the pizzas they always have on hand.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Actually it was the southern states who wanted slaves to count as people for purposes of representation in congress. The racist Yankees forced the 3/5 compromise

The slaves weren't gonna get the votes, though. The Southerners just wanted their states to count as more populated because all the slaves were living there. I am pretty sure the slavers weren't using the extra pull to make life better in the cotton fields.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
What did he actually say?

• Locked thread