Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i rewatched borat a few days ago for the first time since like high school and the awful poo poo he got people to say especially at the rodeo and hummer dealership was A+ and i cant wait to see our overlords falling for the same gimmick

might see it in theaters on opening day since i live in alabama and i want to see everyone file out all angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bogus Adventure posted:

Nice, I hope you get to see some chud tears like in Bruno with his Straight Dave's Man Slamming Maxout bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFAIn3YNP_U

lmao i need to watch bruno now

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thread is going to be 500 page long and every other post will be some new idiot GOP talking head getting duped in to doing this

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Untrustable posted:

This smacks of "I did a racism but consider our strong Christian white nation also I'm a veteran."

shocking from the guy whose defense for asking 16 year old girls out was he asked their parents first

• Locked thread