Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

Antoine Silvere posted:

when you're trying to hit an enemy in the overworld of DQXI but you accidentally shoot the crossbow at a different enemy further away

Another DQXI one: when you spend three turns buffing everyone and everyone is pepped up, but then the boss uses a move that removes all your buffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Antoine Silvere posted:

when you're trying to hit an enemy in the overworld of DQXI but you accidentally shoot the crossbow at a different enemy further away

yah

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIRDCbP2SZQ

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
did you mean to post in the Most badass video games music of all time thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Antoine Silvere posted:

oof

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

did you mean to post in the Most badass video games music of all time thread

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Although I did kind of poo poo myself when I finally barely managed to kill them after a very tough fight but then went back into the courtyard the next night and heard the song start playing again.

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

No.....NO!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

When you're playing a co-op game and everybody except one person is down and they refuse to resurrect anyone

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is such a specific scenario that it's like saying your Medusa Head is "fighting the final boss, Dracula, at the end of the game."

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FOEs with no weaknesses and resist all physical attacks

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

That loving sheriff assist in smash u

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

fozzy fosbourne posted:

That loving sheriff assist in smash u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBZ-wDRudsg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

When you're fighting the boss in Final Fantasy V that uses Lv5 Death, Lv4 Gravity, and Lv2 Old and 3 out of 4 party member are level 40.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

That guy was cool

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

That guy was cool

I bet he was making le troll face under his helmet

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Snake from smash ultimate is blowing poo poo up everywhere

Adbot