Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Whataburger
In-N-Out
Five Guys
Shake Shack
Please kill me I hate America so much gently caress PISS
View Results

• Locked thread
Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
one set up near me and i tried it and didnt like it but apparently its pretty bad compared to other whataburgers. either way the cheese tasted like loving velveeta and they charged extra to add it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DogonCrook posted:

Their chicken strips are good and you get toast and fries. Sonic has better burgers and pretty much everything else imo.

yeah my gf got some kind of patty melt and i think i hosed up big by assuming a place that named its self after a hamburger would have good burgers and should have gotten the melt

after starting to eat healthier all fast food seems kind of bad now tho because all i can taste is a bunch of salt so ymmv i guess

• Locked thread