Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Whataburger
In-N-Out
Five Guys
Shake Shack
Please kill me I hate America so much gently caress PISS
View Results

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Wow nice just-above-mcdonalds burgers you guys got. I mean I've seen the online videos and the hype and poo poo and THIS is what I get? THIS poo poo?

The buns are literally mcdonalds buns, all the toppings are normal fast food garbage frozen fare, and it even gives you that hour-later taste in your mouth like all the others. Carls Jr. (Hardees) got better onion rings than this sorry rear end poo poo.

Oh WOW spicy ketchup!!! This is what you rep? Holy gently caress. LMAO./ Forever.

Stripes is cool though. They got Slurpees AND Mexican food. So I'm extremely down with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

genesplicer posted:

Shake Shack is great. In-N-Out is great if you want a little burger with your salt. Whataburger is good, particularly their fries. Five Guys tastes like the patty was actually in the armpits of five guys.

The shakes at Shake Shack are surprisingly mediocre.

Double Double or nothing duderino. Shake Shack is a publicly owned cancer at this point. Its metastasizing its way towards the replacement for McDonalds. Make no mistake.

Also one of the Whataburger employees was asking a dining DHS agent how to get a job that also made me go WTF. I guess in Laredo its either being a Fed or being unfed. Oh well.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

mf Rally’s man. They got a rally’s right in the middle of the hobo drifter section of Fresno. Ambiance. :discourse:

gently caress dude all the old Rally's DOUBLE DRIVE-THRU's here are now taco shops (bless them)

But those burgs were prime.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dolphin posted:

i like to eat a rear end from rear end to rear end

not gonna argue here dude

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blast of Confetti posted:

one set up near me and i tried it and didnt like it but apparently its pretty bad compared to other whataburgers. either way the cheese tasted like loving velveeta and they charged extra to add it

ate it last night and yep that sounds about right

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:burger:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

Congratulations OP on not only eating your first whataburger but THE first Whataburger. The first whataburger ever served.

it was bad

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I've never had Whataburger :(

you arent missing anything.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
GET BEEFY

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1017530222558752768

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

Hey OP, A_Bug_That_Thinks here, have you considered sucking my dang dolls?

I've recently constructed some dolls out of the Monterrey Melt Burger Combo (7.89+tax), and the flavor is really nice. Maybe you'll enjoy it more than your Whataburger Jr, no veggies plz.

YIKES this is a bad post

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wizzanthos posted:

The cool thing about in n out is that it's cheap and fresh. The fries are lovely but they're good with spread, and a double cheeseburger combo is like $5, plus to me their neopolitan shakes are better than anywhere else's shakes.

Yup. But butt-hurt out of state people will always talk poo poo. Even if they like it after spending untold thousands of dollars to fly themselves and their family to vacation where I live.

People have to justify living in shitholes like Nevada and Arizona. I understand that. Its ok.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Who the heck does have the best fries anyway? I can think of several contenders for my favorite burg but all of them have some mediocre fries.

in-n-out, ask for extra crispy fries. drown in salt.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dangerous Minority posted:

Hodad's burgs and onion rings are killer, but the good one is all the way over in Ocean Beach and the wait there is always loving ridiculous

:yeah:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

like a cigarette should posted:

where does White Castle fall in, in all this here horsehockey

i ate it hammered drunk in las vegas and i enjoyed it. you cant compare them to normal burgers though. they are kinda their own thing.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I had Krystal one time at a convention in Las Vegas where they rolled in their mobile trailer. Its kinda like white castle. I promptly shot it directly out of my rear end at high velocity 12 hours later.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
There's no White Castles in my region but they sell the frozen sliders at the supermarket. Its great emergency drunk food.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

As far as I remember Krystal is to White Castle and Carl's Jr. is to Hardee's. As in I think they're the same thing. I think. Not sure.

edit: I jutht had four teethpoonz of kava root and i can't feew my mouf

im drinking evan williams and am about to make stirfty with noodles

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JnnyThndrs posted:

I’ve never driven by an In-N-Out that didn’t have a line of cars leading from the drive-through, around the parking lot, and out into the street.

One time I drove right by one into a Home Depot, went inside and bought all the lumber and cement to build onto my deck - I mean, I had to calculate what I needed, sort the lovely lumber into a decent pile, find the screws, etc, then pay for it and load it into my truck. When I drove away, the car that was at the end of the In-N-Out line still hadn’t gotten their food.

Their burgers are decent, but nowhere near good enough to wait in a line like that, JFC.

I've never had an issue with long waits even during the lunch rush in LA. Their system is pretty damned streamlined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
karaoke is easy you just pull up sabotage by the beastie boys song and shout into the mic and jump around and everyone loves it

• Locked thread