Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Whataburger
In-N-Out
Five Guys
Shake Shack
Please kill me I hate America so much gently caress PISS
View Results

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I only went there once at like 3 in the morning and it took them like 20 minutes to bring our order out which was just like a cheeseburger and fries each. They brought out one cheeseburger, one fry, and one burger with no cheese on it. They gave us an attitude when we said it was wrong and asked if we "really" wanted them to go get another cheeseburger and an order of fries. Of course we do rear end in a top hat give us what we paid for.

It wasn't even good and if I wanted to wait forever for lovely food with a bunch of rowdy drunk people at 3 in the morning I'd just go to Dennys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The best fast food burger is fuddruckers. Just don't order the gimmicky one pound burger because it will either be way overcooked and dry or raw mush in the middle. also they have a funny name.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

DogonCrook posted:

Their chicken strips are good and you get toast and fries. Sonic has better burgers and pretty much everything else imo.

Sonic is pretty good, just never go there with someone who likes arguing about tipping.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

AttackBacon posted:

Whataburger is chonguss, just turrible. Whatabadburger. Five Guys used to be dece but they getting way cheap now. InNOut is still pretty legit but fries are rear end (get them well done+aminal style if you get them at all). Haven't tried Habit yet, nor Steak Shake.

I live in Sonoma County tho so I can just get primo-grass-fed-this-was-a-cow-this-morning for hella cheap from the dudes that graze next to my folks place, so I just do that. Some folks live in a food desert I live in the fuckin food rainforest and life. Is. Good!

what the heck is chonguss

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I never got the desire to have a milkshake with a burger. They don't go together at all.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

Do they even exist anymore

I think they aren't doing great but they are still around. You'll basically only find them in big tourist cities though.

I miss going to them, my uncle used to be whatever executive title is responsible for opening new restaurants and creating the new-hire training programs so I used to get tons of free meals, and if something was wrong with the order I had him call the store and freak the manager out into giving me more free stuff. He got laid off eventually though since I guess they are closing more stores than they open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

There's a dude at my work that when Arby's has a sale on will buy about 2 dozen sandwiches and take them home and freeze them then bring them into work and microwave them for lunches because he feels this is "a value".
Management once had to sit him down and tell him to knock it the gently caress off after his co-workers had to pull him out of a dumpster by the legs because he went diving in after he found bags of expired chips that our workplace cafeteria had gotten rid of. He did it again after.

Such is life in Big Beef City, where beef is worth more than your own dignity.

• Locked thread