Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
All spectator sports are bad, and every professional sports organization exists soley to configure the original game to maximize commercial time slots.

That's not including the pregame, postgame, sports radio and fantasy football and lovely videogames and misc branding and all the other things they do to squeeze more money out of bloated manbabies who remember that one time when they were 8 years old and their inattentive father came to a single little league game and ended up fingering my friend Jimmy's mom in her Chevy Cavalier.

gently caress YOU DAD! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Just curious, but is there an esports league for sports video games?

because I could really use a good laugh this morning.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

EorayMel posted:

EA's E3 2018 presentation actually has what you're looking for with Madden Esports. Not even kidding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekKth75c4bg&t=2498s

E:FB but I at least gave a link.

Also:

Holy poo poo.

Even better is that blonde haired gamer acting all hard and giving side fives like he actually matters.

You play a video game about another game. Just. Stop.

• Locked thread