Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Cavauro posted:

You're all under arrest for the murder of MotU Animeson. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

ty officer im pressing full ghost charges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I've decided to count MotU's score since it's incredibly obvious he wasn't cheating

IcePhoenix 63
Benne 60
Action Shakespeare 60
DarkstarIV 60
Codependent Poster 57
bartok 55
Aphrodite 55
Quasipox 53
fart blood 53
Venomous 53
Ragnarok the Red 50
Raskolnikov38 50
Chris James 2 50
Senerio 50
MYSTERY OPPONENT 50
Accident Underwater 50
ShakeZula 50
pen0r 50
bradzilla 49
Erainor 45
super macho dude 45
Junpei Hyde 45
Go RV! 45
Veryslightlymad 45
Maigius 45
VACANT 45
Jerusalem 44
wandler20 43
Buzzsaw 43
nonrev 43
Petit Gregory 43
Endless Mike 43
Blasmeister 43
Achillesforever6 43
hosed-up birthday 42
Xerzes 40
Fentry 40
Greekonomics 40
Cavauro 40
Metalocalypse 38
Numero6 38
CarlCX 38
A Real Horse 38
TheJunkyardGod 38
delfin 38
SamuraiFoochs 35
interpunct 35
TTBF 33
Tricky Dick Nixon 33
Gaz-L 33
Netsky 30
VJeff 30
Baron Corbin 30
Wazzu 28
lionyeti 28
shiksa 22
MotU 22
Genericide 20
Saint Freak 15

Congrats to our incredibly smart and handsome winner.

Also shoutout to TheRico who submitted over an hour after the PPV started and still got the RAW tag match wrong

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

IcePhoenix posted:

You could just...submit before the deadline next time :confused:

Also as for why it's earlier...look at the percentage of people that picked the B-Team before the cutoff time and what percentage picked them after.

Would you consider adding me in the list as well? I submitted a couple hours before MotU and I also got the Raw tag wrong. I promise to submit earlier next time :shobon:

EDIT: Nevermind, I got basically everything wrong.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Thank you icephoenix incredible face turn for sticking up for me, Eugene

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I didn't see you ran this, that's cool thanks a lot for taking the reins.

I'll actually tabulate the scores for last year if someone's taking this on. Ice let me know if you need any help with anything. I should have Backlash as well if you want to throw that into your annual totals.

It's probably smart to just not do the bonus points because that part loving sucks. Just ask for people to post something funny for no points.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Golashes posted:

I didn't see you ran this, that's cool thanks a lot for taking the reins.

I'll actually tabulate the scores for last year if someone's taking this on. Ice let me know if you need any help with anything. I should have Backlash as well if you want to throw that into your annual totals.

It's probably smart to just not do the bonus points because that part loving sucks. Just ask for people to post something funny for no points.

I'm just gonna start fresh from here so I don't need backlash, but thanks! I will definitely reach out if I have any questions.

Also yeah, in thread bonus points are probably never going to be a thing. Being able to just automate everything in the spreadsheet is key to fast turnarounds for me lol.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
Goddamn I could have started out on top if I wasn't an idiot about the Ronda Rousey thing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tied for 5th place among non smart money lookers. very excellent

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Wait, I don't get credit for predicting a tie ending? I'm never gonna forgive Kurt Angle for this bullshit.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

I've decided to count MotU's score since it's incredibly obvious he wasn't cheating

IcePhoenix 63
Benne 60
Action Shakespeare 60
DarkstarIV 60
Codependent Poster 57
bartok 55
Aphrodite 55
Quasipox 53
fart blood 53
Venomous 53
Ragnarok the Red 50
Raskolnikov38 50
Chris James 2 50
Senerio 50
MYSTERY OPPONENT 50
Accident Underwater 50
ShakeZula 50
pen0r 50
bradzilla 49
Erainor 45
super macho dude 45
Junpei Hyde 45
Go RV! 45
Veryslightlymad 45
Maigius 45
VACANT 45
Jerusalem 44
wandler20 43
Buzzsaw 43
nonrev 43
Petit Gregory 43
Endless Mike 43
Blasmeister 43
Achillesforever6 43
hosed-up birthday 42
Xerzes 40
Fentry 40
Greekonomics 40
Cavauro 40
Metalocalypse 38
Numero6 38
CarlCX 38
A Real Horse 38
TheJunkyardGod 38
delfin 38
SamuraiFoochs 35
interpunct 35
TTBF 33
Tricky Dick Nixon 33
Gaz-L 33
Netsky 30
VJeff 30
Baron Corbin 30
Wazzu 28
lionyeti 28
shiksa 22
MotU 22
Genericide 20
Saint Freak 15

Congrats to our incredibly smart and handsome winner.

Also shoutout to TheRico who submitted over an hour after the PPV started and still got the RAW tag match wrong

Well to defend myself, I make a habit of checking the forums that Friday or Saturday to play along as I have been part of this game since pretty close to the beginning.

After seeing no prediction game after last month's PPV I thought it was over and complied with a busy week at work I didn't check the forums. I decided to check in on the live thread for the PPV saw the game was up and tried to guess to what I thought was gonna happen before the PPV.

So this wasn't a case of me being a bad cheater but honorable in a bad situation.

ALSO, I feel like since this thread came out of nowhere you should at least give some points to people who came in later but based off the matches that haven't happened after they posted their responses.

So based off my time stamp I entered my responses after the cage match meaning I still had the Smackdown Tag Titles Match (5 points) RAW women's title match (10 points), Intercontinental Title match (10 points) , and WWE title match (15 points) all correct so that's 40 points that I got "legit".

I think in a game where if you fall behind once you're done it's only fair to those who would usually play this ahead of time the benefit of the doubt and count their guesses correct if it was before the time those matches took place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Yes hello I will post my picks for Extreme Rules soon

• Locked thread