Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

IN THE GRIM BARKNESS
OF THE FUTURE
THERE ARE ONLY DOGS

Nap Ghost

Jst0rm posted:

this is truly something awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

BIRD CREW

^^^^^ lmaoooo

Jst0rm posted:

the gently caress. I would of bought the bear for the lady. poo poo thats gnarly.

Please don't do nice things for people like that

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.

Grimey Drawer

Single moms making poor decisions is my scene, baby. When's the next one of these happening? Daddy's gonna build-an-affair.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose

Grimey Drawer

Jst0rm posted:

the gently caress. I would of bought the bear for the lady. poo poo thats gnarly.

I would have bought it for her, too, if the reason she didn't get the bear was because she could only afford a few cents. But I don't believe that's the case.

What most likely happened is a difficult person self-owned by choosing to lose an entire day of her life over less than a dollar because she was upset they wouldn't pro-rate the bear like a cancelled insurance policy. Unfortunately, she's unlikely to learn anything from it, because that would require self-awareness.

I feel bad for that baby. She is going to be a destructive parent, to say the least.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Don't call me, I'll call you.

I'm sure there was enough spare change laying around the cashwrap that the manager could have just paid the difference. When I worked retail I would keep a tin of change in a drawer from when the register was over at the end of the day and use it to make it even if we were short on another. I think at one point I had almost 20 bucks in there.

Not that this lady deserves the help, but even if the baby doesn't know what's going on it might get an ounce of joy from it someday as the only good thing it's mom ever did (partially) for her so that's a good cause.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

BIRD CREW

green chicken feet posted:

I would have bought it for her, too, if the reason she didn't get the bear was because she could only afford a few cents. But I don't believe that's the case.

What most likely happened is a difficult person self-owned by choosing to lose an entire day of her life over less than a dollar because she was upset they wouldn't pro-rate the bear like a cancelled insurance policy. Unfortunately, she's unlikely to learn anything from it, because that would require self-awareness.

I feel bad for that baby. She is going to be a destructive parent, to say the least.

This is exactly what happened

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Yub nub!

Never underestimate bored unemployed housewives to take every opportunity to show off their progeny to other equally bored and unemployed housewives

*Reads Carroll's post on Facebook about how packed the Build a Bear line is* *Goes to be a part of the thing*

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Over There posted:

Here's another one.

look at all these gross people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sbarro's should have walked the line selling slices of pizza to the weary babies.

«6 »