Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Bobbie Wickham posted:

Lol, the mall near me had to call in the police from like six different agencies to do crowd control. Imagine being told that your job for the day is at a teddy bear store.

Lmao. There's a massive indoor/outdoor mall right near me and the Build-A-Bear is outside and I can only imagine how fricken insane it was. Probably like 95 cops policing the line in the hot sun and breaking up fights. :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I love white people.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

fridge corn posted:

We've got a few build-a-bear bears from back when they used to do interesting stuff like a giraffe and a red panda but lately they just seem to offer marvel bears and other dumb branded poo poo and our local branch moved out of their own place and into a dark corner of a department store so sounds like they're getting a bit hard up if they've gone as far as pulling a stunt like this

The Build-A-Bear at my local massive indoor/outdoor mall is close to the largest store there, short of department stores, and the place is always busy. People go crazy for their Star Wars stuff too. I'm sure they're doing just fine.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jul 15, 2018

• Locked thread