Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
This reminds me of the time a co-worker of mine waited 4 hours at an eyeglass store to get a free optometrist appointment. Sure, the free appointment was higher in value than a stuffed bear, but this woman made several times as much money as I do. She used to brag about her pay.

It's only worth waiting 4 hours of your time for anything if 4x your hourly pay is lower than the cost of the item.

She was dumb (and extremely overpaid).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Jst0rm posted:

the gently caress. I would of bought the bear for the lady. poo poo thats gnarly.

I would have bought it for her, too, if the reason she didn't get the bear was because she could only afford a few cents. But I don't believe that's the case.

What most likely happened is a difficult person self-owned by choosing to lose an entire day of her life over less than a dollar because she was upset they wouldn't pro-rate the bear like a cancelled insurance policy. Unfortunately, she's unlikely to learn anything from it, because that would require self-awareness.

I feel bad for that baby. She is going to be a destructive parent, to say the least.

• Locked thread