Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

i'm trying to think about flossing, or calling my aunt.. anyhting but these beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
COL. KURTZ: The beans.... the beans....

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Macnult

I muuuuust not thiiiiiink ‘bout beeeaaaans

ferroque

i;m thinking about Thos [nonbean entities]

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Some people's minds are haunted by visions of malevolent non-human entities and scenes of past horrors and atrocities.

Me, I try to stay awake as much as possible, to avoid that imagery of those bean just glip glopping drip dropping down into...nothing. Just a black bean void.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

jeffery
i'm still throwin away half my tray after this month's food settings `upgrade`

----------------

alnilam

mister magpie posted:

alnilam

op have you tried looking at pics of that lunchmeat taco, to take your min;d off thos beans

FutonForensic

beans: destro--oh my god. they're still there. i'll never be rid of these damned beans!!

City of Glompton

unfortunately beano doesn't actually mean bean-no, drank a whole bottle, still can't get them outta my mind

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
what beans :evilbuddy:

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
what the gently caress did those people do to those boston cream donuts...

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

what the gently caress did those people do to those boston cream baked bean donuts...

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

WindmillSlayer

so i was playing mario on the DS trying to take my mind off those beans......god. those beans.

anyway so then this motherfucker pops up and tells me we're going to beanbean kingdom. Changes my money to bean coins. i dig around the desert and find beans just in the ground. this game is my fix now. it's all about those beans.... just like me.

I've relapsed... Mario, Luigi, and I... We love those beans.

google THIS

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is thos hideous beans!"

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
After the war, thos beans were not the same.

Senior Management

Woke up again to the sound of the police pounding on my door. They tell me I was yelling about the beans again. Really trying not to think about these beans.

:jerry:

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
thos

BEANS

ShortStack

tinystax
think long bout thos beans and they think long bout u

Senior Management

When you gaze into the beans, the beans gaze into you.

Senior Management

I have taken a real liking to making chili with diced kimchi and bacon served with a cool and mellow goat cheese. Of course it is filled with beans. That bitch is right proper hosed up with beans. Beans are everywhere. There is a dangerous amount of beans in that chili.I try not to think about those beans but sometimes I just can't help myself. Many different types of beans too. Gonna just close my eyes and think about them.

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is thos hideous beans!"

google THIS

Elizabeth Swan trying to get Jack Sparrow;s compass to show the way to Will Turner but it keeps pointing at thos beans instead.

Manifisto

among the late lamented harlan ellison's papers is a page on which his scrawl begins: "BEANS. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO THINK ABOUT THOS BEANS . . . "

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Elizabeth Swan trying to get Jack Sparrow;s compass to show the way to Will Turner but it keeps pointing at thos beans instead.

lol

Farecoal

There he go

Manifisto posted:

"BEANS. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO THINK ABOUT THOS BEANS . . . "

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
thos beans, NO

a single spicy bean, UYES

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Snow Cone Capone

The thing about being drunk is your mind can tune out of the gross stuff, so now I'm craving Boston Cream donuts

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Trent Reznor's latest music video is pretty much just a loop of a can of beans being turned and opened on a nightmarish automatic can opener, with fingers coming in from the side every so often to wiggle around in the beanish contents.

In his most recent music press interview, he lit a cigarette, sighed, and said that at every dark moment in his life, beans have been front and center. You could really say they're the driving influence behind every Nine Inch Nails song ever.

----------------

Areola Grande

Kthulhu5000 posted:

at every dark moment in his life, thos beans have been front and center

:airquote:

its all nice on rice

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Had some beans last night. The leftovers are in the fridge. Thinking bout them baens.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Trying not to think of beans, I reach for my coffee.

poo poo.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

doctors recomend not thinking about beans at least once per day but preferabbly two or three times

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Areola Grande

the average male daydreams about thos beans 19 times a day

makes u think

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if we're the fools missing out on a whole world of flavorful bean treats? I know there are chinese baked goods with other varieties of bean involved, so why not a donut beanwich?

joke_explainer

mister magpie posted:

Apathy420

by Cyrano4747
really really wanting to kiss thos beans

----------------

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

thinking about thinking about thos beans

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Macnult

[at chipotle]
me: white rice please
worker: any beans?
me: chicken please, thanks
worker: ...any beans?
me: mild salsa please
worker: any b-