Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

crap, was looking forward to reading the something awful dot com games forum thread about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

FFS why didn't anyone tell me about this?

a lot of them got cancelled. farewell

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Stelio Kontos posted:

So I can tell the story lines for each character are just gonna be the same repetitive BS for each character but I'm willing to look past that because the battles are so fun, there's treasure chests everywhere and I'm a sucker for even the most shallow exploration, and the fact that this game is beautiful.

congrats on cracking the jrpg narrative code op. have you heard o f the heroes quest by joseph cambell and cleaning your room by jordan peterson

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i only want to know what tim rogers thinks of it in a video that's 20-60 minutes long

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

hes already put out two such videos and also did a stream

oh hell yes

• Locked thread