Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
This is the best movie I've seen in years. Go see this movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Spoiler that poo poo man

I thought it was pretty blatant symbolism and rode the line of humor and the truth very well. Honestly this whole movie is that quote "if you're going to tell people the truth make them laugh or they'll kill you"

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

TrixRabbi posted:

Is there an early draft of the script with a different name for Mr. _______? I assumed it was commentary on the selling of your soul and identity in order to buy into the world of war profiteering and billionaire capitalism. A black man working towards a white supremacist agenda has given up his name and any history as an individual in order to sell out.

Mr. West