Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Kaedric posted:

I thought Steve Yeun was going to be a plant after the rich owner guy explained the concept to Cassius, what with the sleeping with his girlfriend (THEY WERE ON A BREAK) and all, but nope.

Franchescanado posted:

He is for-sure intended as a parallel to the intended equisapian Martin Luther King Jr., though I don't think he's explicitly linked to WorryFree.

I actually saw him as a parallel to Ron Leibman's character in Norma Rae. He's another character that travels from place to place showing workplaces how to organize into unions and gets into a romantic triangle with the female lead. Plus they namedrop the movie in the first conversation between Squeeze and Detroit.

Anyway, this movie is outstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU