Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

I liked this movie. Really enjoyed that one PR/HR lady and wish she had more screentime.

I thought Steve Yeun was going to be a plant after the rich owner guy explained the concept to Cassius, what with the sleeping with his girlfriend (THEY WERE ON A BREAK) and all, but nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Young Freud posted:

While I think everyone has talked about the same points I love about this movie, one of my favorite gags has to be with Cassius' immediate manager, where you start noticing tattoos on his face with each passing shot. Like I can't tell if they were always there, but it's like they creep into view whenever there's a new scene with him.

And this is before the "bag and tag" monologue, where he's revealed to be Nice Pete from Achewood.

I forgot about this, and it's definitely a deliberate poke at someone who once was an ally and becoming a collaborator (notice his tattoo's are things like Anarchy etc) once they got a taste of power.