Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

AH I saw this movie too late and hope I'm not bumping a dead thread, but I really enjoyed it. Being good at listening to rap was a brilliant line.

One weird thing- the part that I found funniest almost no one else in the theater laughed at. When Cassius is meeting with the billionaire dude near the end and sees the horse people and the billionaire says something like, "Yes, I had to turn people into horses because it would make me more money. See? that's why I wanted to explain everything to you first, otherwise you would think it was weird or something". I thought it was hilarious and it was way too believable that this dude would have a moral structure that was entirely based on whether or not something made him money I died at that part and wondered how everyone else felt about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU