Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Im at a 'lab' to help startups and one guys idea is to create an AI for children with illnesses to act as a counselor. I guess kind of like those apps that text you/develop around your personality.

idk it seems hosed to me, like if my kid is dying im going to talk to them myself, and also get a human counselor. but you dont need to pay robots i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

i would definitely like to buy a nap place for lunch. i like short naps, and i like being surrounded by walls and ideally a short ceiling. i am mole person

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Ive started listening to fairer Cents, a podcast about money from two female feminists. While its so nice to listen to women they are both very financially off, like one chick is retired with her fiance and the other seems to have had little full time experience (which i guess doesnt mean you're not a hardworker but it does mean that she doesnt suffer the drudgery of a 9 to 5)

and no pics but mozilla has recommended articles on retiring early, all of them with people who inherited money or privilege. like im happy the rich can get rid of their guilt but also id like to see more experiences of other poor people obtaining happiness

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

they are early 30s retired, not like 5 years early from 60

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

From that list of nonessential items, personal grooming was the only i would fight to death for. once a season (12 weeks) i get my hair cut and colored (bleach required), and thats like 70-90 bucks and I tip 20-25 because its two - three hours of work. and hair grows back in 6 weeks so I could see some women going twice. AND shaving/waxing? Its 15-20 for eyebrows and 60 for a full Brazilian so my question is how hairy are the ladies ya'll loving?

And these are services you dont want to do yourself. i have and they loving suck.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

i assumed most gay man or drag queen culture is stolen from black women. maybe even latin@s

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

so should i give birth in shed? somehow get a birth certificate??

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Crazycryodude posted:

Who's ready for a wet job

trump wanted murder but ended up with a new fetish

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

where are people working if not lovely min wage places?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

I just ... Live with ads. I have ad block but it's not great. And I pay for cheaper subscriptions even if it means watching commercials. I use them to remind me how much I hate capitalism

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Shame Boy posted:

My wife has a crippling sense of anxiety that she might be fired for it, is that the same thing

Same :(

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

I think we can't engineer it out without people of color being devs. And cs ain't great at doing that

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

If the rich own the politicians isn't that just feudalism with extra steps

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

My current roommate and one of my old ones got letters from our Internet services about my torrents. The recent one was a south park episode and then other was the sims. but the letter only contained a threat to block out service and none of my roommates felt i needed to stop. One day I'll get a vpn but not to hide my torrents, just to access foreign netflix

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Well maybe they can feed the homeless with all the nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Honestly I wish they did weight loss surgery for people who weren't 200+. Like I could lose weight with half a stomach fer sure. Altho I've read it affects the way your body processes alcohol and I already am a lush...