Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

wait wasn't this thread in gbs

loving LOWTAKKKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

got any sevens posted:

does pick not know most rapes are committed in homes, by someone the victim knows?

why is this thrad more dnd than cspammy

It's a gbs transplant

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Have you considered explaining your point of view in human words instead of shaming people with "You think I'm a subhuman" and then typing "woof bark"? Though I understand it can be extremely frustrating to argue for what you consider should be a given, people in this forum are largely very receptive to feminism and will probably be open to hearing your ideas.

:hai:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Pick posted:

if it’s some Hetalia poo poo or something, I’m warning you, I don’t watch anime

And yet you immediately jump to some obscure show :thunk:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

dee eight posted:

Don't know how accurate this is, but I seem to recall ben & jerrry's ice cream had a corporate by-law that capped the ceo's salary at 7x the wage of the lowest paid full time worker.

The majority of a CEO's exorbitant income isn't really their salary though, right?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

lol sure would be nice to get paid to be in transit to my job

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Got ya covered.

n...no ring

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Peanut President posted:

Go, to the polls

:golfclap:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I know you always see people in the replies to this poo poo saying poo poo like "I SCREAMED" but comrade, I loving screamed

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Slippery Nipple posted:

when i make a post i control your thoughts because you're thinking about this post right now SUCKER

:smug: you are now posting automatically, and aware of the position of your posts on the forums :smug:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Platystemon posted:

Hand dryer? More like “corona blaster”.

I once walked into the bathroom at a grocery store to take a piss, and as I was going to wash my hands I saw a guy go directly from a stall to shove his hands in the airblade and then leave

I had always thought of those things as about as bad as licking the floor but lmao

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

No Truce with the Furries

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

How the gently caress could you even taste this? I feel like it would just scar your tongue's sugar receptors like when you touch something extremely hot or cold and your nerves overload

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

hobbesmaster posted:

what did hermione do

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Piell posted:

No, being a woman is worth points, its got to be Cassidy, pretty sure he's a 0 across the board

cass has prosthetics, closest thing to all 0s is probably reinhardt but only if youre using the young rein skin

Svensken posted:

Is the Blizzard sexual orientation score just a 1-10 scale of gayness or do you have to be a furry to get a 10?

fun fact, ana being egyptian is a 7 for ethnicity and zenyatta being a robot is a 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Frosted Flake posted:

The suppressors on both the M5 and C7A3 are going to be such a pain in the rear end and that loving proprietary fluid for cleaning them is driving me crazy, it doesn't even have a NSN yet.

You ever just read something like this and think "gee, I wish I had no soul so I could do that for a living and never have to worry about money again"