Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

thank u poppers vendor

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

the milk machine posted:

you'd better sit down, i have some bad news about what's been going on the past 20 years

are you telling me my icq logs aren't safe

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Kitfox88 posted:

I

SEEK

YOU

:tinfoil:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Professor Shark posted:

Elon Musk is what would happen if a child had access to money and a confusing amount of deference paid to them.

monarchy making a comeback

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

lmao

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
monetize the tot rot

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
lol at anyone who thinks it's being designed to work as stated rather than just being a 21st century replacement for cops being able to say they smelled marijuana as an excuse for literally everything

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

mycomancy posted:

Can someone who knows about such things tell me why direct ethanol fuel cells aren't a thing?

lower energy density like diesel vs regular gas but worse for this case iirc but I don't know anything more than the base reasoning

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
my bf spent yesterday watching my bad old dvds and I was reminded of the opening for Hamburger The Motion Picture and forgot how great it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg1Yr3cgJOA

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
albanian is an isolate language which is weird when talking about PIE stuff but it falls apart pretty quickly after that since there's a lot of drift given where it eventually got spoken

if you want modern language strangeness in europe basque or georgian are what you're looking for

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Failed Imagineer posted:

Are there any "normal" people bidding on properties like this anymore, or is literally all of Vancouver a money-laundering circlejerk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
if they wanted it to be realistic they'd have called it the american reality instead, poor person~

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
let's go Brands

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I watched a clip and it looks no better than Garfield the movie.

a tale of two timelines

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

AnimeIsTrash posted:

that'd be cool

wasn't that just us acres

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
orson didn't own the farm i will not stand for this american erasure

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

DACK FAYDEN posted:

the farm that orson lives on

orson's farm

next you'll tell me the animals owned the Animal Farm

well it's not called garfield's house

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
states :argh:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
dworkin opposition

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Tiggum posted:

If you can't find a ditch, other options are available.

what do you think we're all doing here

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
the secret of nimhbo

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
special posting unit

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Shame Boy posted:

Don't put a bunch of zelda pictures on it no matter how cool you think zelda is.

There, you've just bested the worst interviewee I've ever had to interview so you're already a step up.

The Legend of Employment: A Link to the CV

By Jason, age 24

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
lol im old

Employment of the Wild

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
i'll forgive a lot of bad journalism for a good funny picture with bears

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
i am in the comfortable middle, nobody notices 2005 because not a one of us matters

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

RandomBlue posted:

this is the forum for mattering

i refuse

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Screaming Idiot posted:

They look like fascist nutcrackers.

yes but what is your opinion on the outfits

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Shame Boy posted:

Where are you shopping that they don't have a person to put the stuff in your basket for you, is that not the norm for grocery stores in other parts of the country or something?

I think the costco around here has people who do that but at literally every other self checkout I've seen there is at most 1 person there total to check on the blinking lights, you do everything yourself

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Shame Boy posted:

I don't mean the self-checkouts I mean the normal checkout lanes. Bagging your own stuff at a self-checkout is the norm here too yeah.

oh i should have read the media analysis thread my bad

but for that here the supermarkets proper do because they're unionized here but the best I've seen at big box or whatever is making the cashier do it, and half the time they just hand it to you to bag

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Shame Boy posted:

And why do they call it the 70's when they're actually talking about the 1970's and not 70 AD huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE9fN79Q0-Y

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Shame Boy posted:

I'm really happy that someone got it immediately by the way :3:

every few months while killing time at work i just put the whole thing on from the start since it's almost all on youtube, i'm fairly sure after 20 years of watching them on loop that I can recite most of the scripts at this point :x

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
vothotros

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

The Nastier Nate posted:

A regular cordless stick vacuum is the apex of vacuum technology. You don’t need to plug and unplug it every time you leave a room and you certainly don’t need to rewire an entire loving house to keep your floors clean.

i think you're underestimating the emotional value placed on making the house eat its own filth

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

DrPossum posted:

can't wait until earth exports all their fundamentalilsts to the moon or mars where they will finally be "free of oppression". I would probably support this until they gently caress up the moon engraving a giant cross

easier to install home vacuum systems without an atmosphere though

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

They should sell weed edibles and valium on planes but you can't have both and if you start freaking out they give you the other one

notable freakout drugs, benzodiazepines

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
the electrowhip of the invisible hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

tokin opposition posted:

reiterating my stance that crows are the only good birds. gently caress this finch or whatever

https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/corvids/