Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 16, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

Steeltalon posted:

What's preventing you from shooting your gats?

I just have too many.

Eventually I just got over having to shoot every gun and just shoot what I want to shoot.

Part of the problem is that there are some guns that I just like shooting so much when I do get to shooting that I just don't bother with other guns. The Colt Camp Perry and the HK P7m13 for example are just so great to shoot that they kind of keep me from playing with much else.

Once I have proper lighting and ventilation in my range I'll probably start actually shooting a lot more, pistols at least, we will see what that changes. I would like to put a lot of rounds through my HK USP .45 and my Glock 19.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 16, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

I have one of those CZ...lets see

this

Anyway. I found it when I moved. I think I bought it from a friend who fired it once and was scared and sold it to me for almost nothing. I apparently put it in one of my gun junk drawers and promptly forgot about it.

• Locked thread