Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shalafi4
Feb 20, 2011

another medical bills avatar

Cyrano4747 posted:

All three of those (especially the german gun) are at the top of my list of calibers to pick up dies for.

What's the moon caliber out of curiosity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shalafi4
Feb 20, 2011

Cyrano4747 posted:

8.15x46r

GIS it itís a funky looking round.

Huh... old style shallow taper.

When you get around to making some. If you need some help getting the cases made shoot me a message.

Also after some google fu NOE molds has the proper bullet print in their system from another guy who had a similar rifle.

It apparently uses a shoulder on the bullet to seat to the right depth properly.

*link to forum thread about that*
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?140509-Any-intrest-in-a-180gr-stop-ring-bullet-for-8-15x46r-32-40

shalafi4
Feb 20, 2011

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

I have one of those CZ...lets see

this

Am I one of the only people with mutant hands who actually enjoy shooting these?

shalafi4
Feb 20, 2011

PhotoKirk posted:

I have one. It's fun on the indoor range. Usually brings an RSO running after the first couple rounds.

From the fireball or hitting people 2~4 lanes over with brass? (I've had both)

shalafi4
Feb 20, 2011

PhotoKirk posted:

Usually "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SHOOT?!?" based on the loudness. I regret not buying one of the compensated barrels back in the 90's. That's probably mini Y-comp loud.

The other fun one with my cz52. Was at a shooting match and the judge did the timing usually stood to the right and back a little.

uhh sir, you're not going to want to stand there.

Oh I'll be fine cases go that way (points forward where anything modern would go)

*starts to object*

just go ahead and start (in a kind of snippy tone)

It's the middle of summer and he's wearing a loose shirt that's tucked into his belt.

just to be an extra bit of an rear end I tipped my pistol a bit past vertical... managed to put two cases down his shirt and one stuck in his hair.

next round he stood behind me.

• Locked thread