Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jazerus posted:

we regret to inform you that x-wings are actually the f-35 of space and therefore are not $25

X-Wings were built by Incom Corporation, so the analogy is celebrating war profiteering I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

Pelosi isn't running the committees, relax. Her job is to whip votes for legislation, and talking about bipartisanship is fine there. It won't happen with this partisan environment but pretending like you care about it is part of the game. I have a much bigger problem with Schumer than with her.

DND

Hey the nothing matters dem bad crowd have taken the field after all the sane people have gone to bed.

looks like that's my cue! Night yall, don't get alcohol poisoning.

also dnd

Is conflating "dems bad" with "nothing matters" some weird-rear end play to get folks probated for nothing matters-posting because it's like the exact opposite of it lol

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Legal weed 2020: when they go low, we get high

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Robby Mook was on NPR. "We got a lot of national security candidates elected last night, and I'm looking forward to pragmatic legislation in the house"

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Same day registration passed in MD, but my county voted yo make it harder to raise county taxes, the liberal pieces of poo poo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Robby Mook was on NPR. "We got a lot of national security candidates elected last night, and I'm looking forward to pragmatic legislation in the house"

hack fraud piece of poo poo

dickhead blew a billion dollar campaign on algorithm magic and should be screamed out of public life

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Taintrunner posted:

hack fraud piece of poo poo

dickhead blew a billion dollar campaign on algorithm magic and should be screamed out of public life

I was wondering when he'd slither out of whatever hole he slunk into two years ago.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060162807960870913

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
lol karen handel lost in GA-6 to a nobody in a regular election

same district saw democrats spend tens of millions of dollars on their favorite intern jon "consolidate the data centers" ossoff

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reverend Dr posted:

"Irresistible blue wave"

"Okay let me explain how a handful of seats constitutes a huge wave through the means tested method of incremental change"

I think they've moved on to "Nobody actually expected an irresistible blue wave anyway" by now.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

wtf

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

is it really that surprising

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
He's stirring the pot.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

lol karen handel lost in GA-6 to a nobody in a regular election

same district saw democrats spend tens of millions of dollars on their favorite intern jon "consolidate the data centers" ossoff

oh my loving god

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
For all the poo poo we give democrats, they did win back the house by winning the Panera vote.

Sure they won't do anything with it, and the senate is probably lost for another decade and Trump is gonna get re-elected....but they did technically make gains on the back of the Panera vote.

Graphic
Sep 4, 2018

It's like Lenin said

The Nastier Nate posted:

For all the poo poo we give democrats, they did win back the house by winning the Panera vote.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576?lang=en

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Nastier Nate posted:

Sure they won't do anything with it, and the senate is probably lost for another decade and Trump is gonna get re-elected....but they did technically make gains on the back of the Panera vote.

https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1060169783285551106?s=19

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

the answer to this question is unbelievably obvious

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

The Nastier Nate posted:

This ignores how many other races they likely threw away by solely chasing the Panera vote.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Condiv posted:

:hmmyes: john mccain's festering corpse

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
seems like a questionable list tbh

https://twitter.com/hotlinejosh/status/1060083550270173184?s=21

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

:thunk: Someone who can end his hyperpartisan style of leadership? oh, wait, he lost

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
are you ready kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jval6WwknUU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pelosi: i think we can work out a deal, but listen: we have to keep this a secret or we'll end up like that stupid rear end in a top hat schumer

trump: no problem, I have it covered

trump: *shouting through a megaphone* MAKE PELOSI SPEAKER OR I'LL HAVE YOU loving KILLED

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

freckle posted:

:hmmyes: john mccain's festering corpse

Hey, don't talk about Gillibrand like that.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Condiv posted:

manchin it is

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

gently caress yes

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/1059835249776058368?s=21

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Congrats to the president for using the Br'er Rabbit strategy without explicitly being racist

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

God drat 538 is garbage in midterms when all the underlying polls are rotten

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gonna laugh when we find out Dem gotv poo poo turned out Republicans again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

God drat 538 is garbage

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

Gonna laugh when we find out Dem gotv poo poo turned out Republicans again

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

stdh.txt

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I guess last night is going to be used against Bernie in 2020 because gillum and orourke ate poo poo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jimgeraghty/status/1060042528370671616

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:stare:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug