Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

How's everyone's tan going? What kind of lotion do y'all use? How crisp are your tan lines? Get in the sun yet today? :kimchi:

I like to use Hawaiian Tropic SPF 15 cause it makes me smell like some kind of super hot Miami bikini beach babe. :bigtran:

Eventually I want my skin to have the same tone and texture as well used motorcycle saddle bag or an MLB back catcher's mitt. :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
my tan lines have a slope that's the same as the instantaneous rate of change at the point they're tangent to. bazinga!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

How's everyone's tan going? What kind of lotion do y'all use? How crisp are your tan lines? Get in the sun yet today? :kimchi:

I like to use Hawaiian Tropic SPF 15 cause it makes me smell like some kind of super hot Miami bikini beach babe. :bigtran:

Eventually I want my skin to have the same tone and texture as well used motorcycle saddle bag or an MLB back catcher's mitt. :clint:

Enjoy your skin camcer.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have a natural tan year round. :smuggo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Usually start out with some spf 30-40 then do some coppertone later in the season. Like spf 5 maybe idk it’s all relative to melanin.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My arms and face and neck are tanned and freckled and the rest of me is super white

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sid Vicious posted:

My arms and face and neck are tanned and freckled and the rest of me is super white

Hell yeah deep woods tan. :hfive:

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I think that asking this forum about tanning is like asking rich people about coupons.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My arm vs my stomach

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

Sid Vicious posted:

My arm vs my stomach

why are your pants unzipped?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sid Vicious posted:

My arm vs my stomach

Jesus Sid, maybe you should do the no beer month thing w me. We can go to the beach and tan afterwards.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt Sexual posted:

Jesus Sid, maybe you should do the no beer month thing w me. We can go to the beach and tan afterwards.

I I'm a dad

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

Sid Vicious posted:

I I'm a dad

A pregnant dad?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

NEVER go outside without at hat, sunglasses and at least spf 50 all over your body.

You. Will. Die.

Viking Blood
Jun 17, 2005

The hammer of the Gods will drive our riffs to new lands
I use baby oil.
Literally oil made from babies.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

luchajones posted:

A pregnant dad?

Hahahaha

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

My arm vs my stomach

Noice. That’s a quality gut

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

My arm vs my stomach

That aint bad dude.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Got dat spf 50 and on top of dat i use the tanning oil while i eat a subway and fight off the seagulls

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
tan mom on the stern show is some of the best poo poo ever

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
I don't use lotion, OP, I'm in the UK where there is no sun, only eternal rain

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

:barf:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I’m naturally pretty tan and usually get really dark in the summer, but I’ve been inside studying all summer and it’s bumming me out hard.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I’m naturally pretty tan and usually get really dark in the summer, but I’ve been inside studying all summer and it’s bumming me out hard.

Studying guns, bombs and bowling, eh?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Angelwolf posted:

The bar exam, so yeah actually. The law is crazy. Still haven’t come across a fact pattern involving Defendants Klebold and Harris though.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pawn 17 posted:

NEVER go outside without at hat, sunglasses and at least spf 50 all over your body.

You. Will. Die.

We all die

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I too enjoy posting on the toilet

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Angelwolf posted:

You'd think the trip out to Rampart range would get him some sunlight.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

He’s my least favourite even though they’re all great. Here’s my list:

1 - Jonathan
2 - Antoni
3 - Karamo
4 - Bobby
5 - Tan

Honestly Jonathan and Antoni are both my faves for different reasons. Sorry, Tan. I can’t get behind a grown rear end man who is afraid of dogs.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
got a nice farmer's tan going, my arms are a gorgeous gold while my chest is ghastly white :smuggo:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a few years back its the end of summer and ive got the crispiest tan lines

im a blond that can tan

my arms and legs are dark as gently caress but my body is milky white, my hair flaxen

im at the rec center in the steam room with the worlds best/works farmers tan and this black guy says to me

"brother you are two differente races!" commenting on my tan lines and how i have so much melanin in my arms and legs or whatever in contrast to my untanned torso

and i just sorta laugh because im obviously just painfully white with some really stupid tan lines

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Jul 15, 2018

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Today I noticed that my balls are a lovely shade of golden brown. Checked my pants, lo an behold there was a hole in the crotch area. I've had my bollocks out all summer.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I prefer my women as white as the driven snow, as it shows that they are from an affluent family that never had to work manual labor.

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jul 15, 2018

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Or you could just be Hispanic and get discriminated against a lot but at least your skin soaks up all the sun, tans nicely, and never burns except for the soles of your feet

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

1redflag posted:

I prefer my women as white as the driven snow, as it shows that they are from an affluent family that never had to work manual labor.

Oregon is for you mein freund. Except for the affluent part.

• Locked thread